Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009 | 09:40 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
Why, that's nothing. Just a few months ago I raced my 928 on old tires in the snow. And it had 2 inline fans that supercharged it to 4,000 HP. It was so fast that I entered it in the F1 race they held over the winter. It had 4 inline fans that supercharged it to 7,000 HP.

All the F1 drivers were spinning and crashing and crying like little girls. Well, all except FA who was crying like a big girl. I lapped every one of them 3 times. At the end of the race, all the F1 drivers quit their jobs because they can't match my skills. Why even Jim Clark came up after the race and told me how great I was in my 928 with old tires and 6 fans that made 24,000 HP. And my wife, Morgan Fairchild, was there to cheer me on.

I went to a big party after the race and I was the only real driver there. All the others drive their silly little F1 cars but I droved a 928 with 8 fans that made 167,000 HP on old tires in the snow with my wife, Morgan Fairchild, riding in the passenger seat, no riding in the rear, for the whole race. Us 928 drivers with supercharger fans are the ultimate.
Congratulations on your win SD! I missed the results of this race and didn't realize that you had managed to get all of those fans, and Morgan Fairchild, blowing you along to the win. You are the greatest ever!
Old 06-09-2009 | 09:45 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by PedroNole
Wow....

Indeed.

Professional Racing and Driving Coach
Old 06-09-2009 | 10:19 AM
onefastviking
Race Car

Just curious, how many here have driven a NASCAR ?

I got the opportunity to drive one last weekend and was truly amazed, and surprisingly it is not a car I would want to drive in the rain or wet. Traction was hard to find in the dry, I can't imagine wet.
As a side note, I was shocked at how great the "stock" car really was.
Old 06-09-2009 | 10:21 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by onefastviking

I got the opportunity to drive one last weekend and was truly amazed, and surprisingly it is not a car I would want to drive in the rain or wet. Traction was hard to find in the dry, I can't imagine wet.

I'll bet they are awesome. And I have no problem with them avoiding the rain. But that article is funny shiite!!!

Old 06-09-2009 | 10:29 AM
bb993tt
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by jgrant
I remember watching Nationwide race in Montreal last year that had some rain, and cars were going off EVERYWHERE. By far, it was the best NASCAR race I've ever seen.
I was at that race and was able to talk to one of the pit crews. They were running hand-cut rain tires ... that were ten years old. But at least their car had wipers ... unlike many who didn't.
Old 06-09-2009 | 10:32 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Why, that's nothing. Just a few months ago I raced my 928 on old tires in the snow. And it had 2 inline fans that supercharged it to 4,000 HP. It was so fast that I entered it in the F1 race they held over the winter. It had 4 inline fans that supercharged it to 7,000 HP.

All the F1 drivers were spinning and crashing and crying like little girls. Well, all except FA who was crying like a big girl. I lapped every one of them 3 times. At the end of the race, all the F1 drivers quit their jobs because they can't match my skills. Why even Jim Clark came up after the race and told me how great I was in my 928 with old tires and 6 fans that made 24,000 HP. And my wife, Morgan Fairchild, was there to cheer me on.

I went to a big party after the race and I was the only real driver there. All the others drive their silly little F1 cars but I droved a 928 with 8 fans that made 167,000 HP on old tires in the snow with my wife, Morgan Fairchild, riding in the passenger seat, no riding in the rear, for the whole race. Us 928 drivers with supercharger fans are the ultimate.
You forgot to mention it was televised on SpeedTV...

And besides, you only won because GhettoRacer wasn't there.
Old 06-09-2009 | 10:37 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ltc

And the entire track was uphill.

Old 06-09-2009 | 10:39 AM
onefastviking
Race Car

Originally Posted by onefastviking

And for those that don't know me, I personally LOVE driving/racing in the rain !

Yes VR ,the article is funny stuff.
Old 06-09-2009 | 10:55 AM
sbelles
I'm in....
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ltc

Well, Yeah, but he's got them mad driftin skillz.
Old 06-09-2009 | 11:01 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ltc

Not SpeedTV - all the major networks around the globe carried the race.

True about GR - you just can't beat someone in a Ferrari droving suit.
Old 06-09-2009 | 11:15 AM
jakermc
Rennlist Member

Is this the same 928 that Al Holbert drove to the moon and back in 7.2 seconds while sipping a latte?

The same 928 that you drove to the track on your previous 4,286 track days? Is it true that you have not had any maintenance on the car during this time, and in fact, you are still on the original tank of gas?

I had heard that operating costs on the car are so low that the cd player spits out a dollar bill every time a lap is completed. Any truth to this?
Old 06-09-2009 | 11:19 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jakermc
Is this the same 928 that Al Holbert drove to the moon and back in 7.2 seconds while sipping a latte?

The same 928 that you drove to the track on your previous 4,286 track days? Is it true that you have not had any maintenance on the car during this time, and in fact, you are still on the original tank of gas?

I had heard that operating costs on the car are so low that the cd player spits out a dollar bill every time a lap is completed. Any truth to this?

All true.

Plus, he still uses the same set of well-used threadbare RA1's that have been on the car since 1995.

Old 06-09-2009 | 11:21 AM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by jakermc

You've gone too far now and your credibility is waning. I find it hard to believe that he is still on the original tank of gas. My calculations prove that he would have had to fill it up at least 2 or 3 times.
Retired Club Racer & National PCA Instructor
Past Flames:
1994 RS America Club Racer
2004 GT3 Track Car
1984 911 Carrera Club Racer
1974 914/4 2.0 Track Car

CLICK HERE to see some of my ancient racing videos.

Old 06-09-2009 | 11:23 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
And the entire track was uphill.

And run with only reverse in the gearbox....and no rearview mirror
Old 06-09-2009 | 11:26 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

And Sir A.Wayne was his spotter/pit crew/car owner.

Quick Reply: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!