Sponsored by:

Eric Bana - Love the Beast documentry

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 12:39 AM
Cory M
Drifting

Received 74 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by ckkrause
Are you kidding!! Dr. Phil finally made it OK for me to have a spiritual relationship with my car!!!!!
+1

Now I don't feel so bad about the 1958 chevy hot rod sitting in my garage that I restored back in high school and haven't driven in years. I also liked the part where he said it is very important to have a hobby and passion outside of the daily grind, I hope my wife was listening!

Good movie. I don't know why there was so much drama at the end about fixing up the car, seems like a no brainer to me, especially if you have the means to do it right.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:58 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great documentary! I was stunned to see SPEED showing something I actually want to see.

The only parts that bothered me was Clarkson and Leno. Clarkson thinking he is funny, basically crapped all over Bana's pride and joy. You could see it on Bana's face when he didn't respond. Leno said that had Bana built the car he wouldn't have crashed it. Leno's knowledge of cars is known but he isn't a racer and doesn't understand the mentality. They both came off as complete ****** to me.

Quick Reply: Eric Bana - Love the Beast documentry