Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Avoid Saferacer.com

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 03:25 PM
TR6
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've ordered from them many times with no problems. But I think every supplier is going to have a misstep now and then. It is a statistical certainty when humans are involved. The question then becomes how the vendor and the customer deals with it.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:07 PM
kurt M
Mr. Excitement
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"I am a member of many automotive forums and will trash you on the internet"

If you want to post your experence you should include the details otherwise your intent of negative press gets washed away in the flood of happy clients.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:34 PM
Joel8005
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok Kurt,

After they screwed up the orders that were placed I ask to speak with a supervisor or owner. I was told that they do not have a supervisor. After asking to speak with the owner they told me" maybe you just dont get it... the owner does not have to speak with you regarding customer service"

Fair enough.... refund my money!
Old 08-17-2010, 04:58 PM
beentherebaby
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have no horse in this race but if the vendor screwed up, make it right. It looks to me as though all the OP is asking for is the correct item or his money back. How difficult is that? What good could possibly come from NOT resolving this matter properly and immediately?

It's like when UPS or FEDEX screw-up a Next Day Air delivery... I don't give a rats azz about their 98.6% on-time delivery. All I care about is that they did not provide the service paid for and promised. Fix the problem, don't give me excuses.

Last edited by beentherebaby; 08-17-2010 at 08:51 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:59 PM
NaroEscape
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 645 Likes on 326 Posts

Originally Posted by bgiere
I like Linda and Clark at Apex Performance. They are outstanding in service and response.
+1 on Apex, and not only because they are sponsoring the Carolinas Race...
But yes, they are great, AND they race themselves.

Getting You On Track!
www.naroescapemotorsports.com
704-395-2975
  • Data Analysis & Coaching
  • Drivers Gear
  • Crew Gear
  • Car Gear

'07 SPC
'71 914/6 Huey
'04 GT3

Old 08-17-2010, 10:21 PM
Kenneth Greenfield
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have always been pleased with their service. Easy to work with and more than fair with competitive prices. Ken Greenfield
Old 08-17-2010, 10:43 PM
J richard
Rennlist Member

Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts

FWIW I used them quite a bit over the years with no issue for all kinds of stuff, two years ago the GF ask what I wanted for my BDay, needed some new boots so I look up a nice deal on some sparcos, bday comes I get a card with an email note from SR that they are on backorder I will have them soon... So I get another pair and proceed to wear th out over the next year... I **** you not the day before my birthday a YEAR later, a ups box with my new sparcos shows up... Just in time...
Old 08-18-2010, 01:38 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Now THAT'S funny!
Old 08-18-2010, 02:13 AM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 180 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by bgiere
I like Linda and Clark at Apex Performance. They are outstanding in service and response.
I just ordered today a Saftey Solutions R3 Rage harness and XT LapTimer from Linda and Clark at Apex today.

I bought some stuff from OG before and they were good and bought from Wine Country Motorsports too and they are very nice. Suncoast in Florida for Porsche parts is the best.

I had issues with Pelican Parts and Rennstore but I know they are very well respected but the attitudes were hard to deal with.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:33 AM
kurt M
Mr. Excitement
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Joel8005
Ok Kurt,

After they screwed up the orders that were placed I ask to speak with a supervisor or owner. I was told that they do not have a supervisor. After asking to speak with the owner they told me" maybe you just dont get it... the owner does not have to speak with you regarding customer service"

Fair enough.... refund my money!
goth two people with unhappy experences here. OP and yours. Did they get the returned shoes? Were the shoes in new condidtion? did they give a reason that they were not giving a refund?

OP. care to give a full account? what you ordered, what was sent, reasons for no refund?
Old 08-22-2010, 01:49 PM
TrackDays247.com
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Any transaction is definitely a TWO WAY DEAL regarding ethics / way people are treated.
99% of my customers are just great guys (and gals also) but every now and then...ugh.
Lately Australia has been a real thorn in the side, not sure why....

I stock 99% right here, at the shop, ready to roll.
Old 08-23-2010, 06:25 PM
uscarrera
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 658 Likes on 320 Posts

Never had a problem with Safe Racer in many years of business and as for Craig at Rennstore he is great to deal with and when I call for pads he is always available to talk to, even with my recent need for pads for a set of BremTeck calipers, highly recommended!
Rich

Quick Reply: Avoid Saferacer.com