Sponsored by:

What an arrogant little.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 10:47 AM
Matias_S
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wanna911
At this point in his career he is better than schumacher was, and possibly better than Schumi when he left considering he's as good as two guys that beat schumi.
LH better than MS? Absolute total bull****! Just to start; guess what MS has 7 of and LH 0?
Old 09-13-2008, 10:51 AM
MTosi
User

Originally Posted by JimB
The only thing Kimi can say about qualifying is that he sucked less than Hammy. That's not saying much.
Yup, but he also didn't say other people didn't have the "*****" to race with him, then qualify 15th behind them....
Old 09-13-2008, 03:17 PM
f8vr993
Rennlist Member

I could see kimi and hammy crashing out of Italian GP at first corner,
then Massa winning the race to be future WDC!
Old 09-13-2008, 03:38 PM
MTosi
User

Originally Posted by f8vr993
I could see kimi and hammy crashing out of Italian GP at first corner,
then Massa winning the race to be future WDC!
No matter what happens this should be a good one!
Old 09-13-2008, 03:44 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by JimB
The only thing Kimi can say about qualifying is that he sucked less than Hammy. That's not saying much.
+1
Old 09-13-2008, 03:47 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by kurt M
Put up or shut up. He puts up the other guy should shut up and work on not hitting walls.

Kimi got smoked in the rain.
Hmmm, when I watched the race I saw both Kimi and Lewis spin twice. Lewis was lucky he didn't also hit the wall.
Old 09-23-2008, 02:43 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2,873 Likes on 1,709 Posts

Yet another opportunity for King Lewis Hamilton to tell us what he thinks about himself. Quotes from King Lewis during the appeal hearing today in Paris...

Hamilton clashed with a Ferrari lawyer during the proceedings when being cross-examined blasting, "Are you a racing driver? No! I've been a racing driver since I was eight, and I know pretty much every single move in the book, and that's why I'm the best at my job."

When he came into F1 he was a breathe of fresh air. Completely excited and appreciative of the fact he was even at this level even after his early success. It took about 1/2 season for that to go out the window. Now he's a egomanic that still hasn't won anything, but he's the best ever, just ask him. SUch a douche bag.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:15 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,403 Likes on 748 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete
Yet another opportunity for King Lewis Hamilton to tell us what he thinks about himself. Quotes from King Lewis during the appeal hearing today in Paris...

Hamilton clashed with a Ferrari lawyer during the proceedings when being cross-examined blasting, "Are you a racing driver? No! I've been a racing driver since I was eight, and I know pretty much every single move in the book, and that's why I'm the best at my job."

When he came into F1 he was a breathe of fresh air. Completely excited and appreciative of the fact he was even at this level even after his early success. It took about 1/2 season for that to go out the window. Now he's a egomanic that still hasn't won anything, but he's the best ever, just ask him. SUch a douche bag.

Wow. How very disappointing.

Looks as if Hamilton has finally started believing his own press.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:47 AM
Lothar
Rennlist Member

Now he's a egomanic that still hasn't won anything, but he's the best ever, just ask him. SUch a douche bag.
Still hasn't won anything? Many F1 drivers would have loved to have won a single GP in a career, not to mention Lewis' success prior to F1. Let's not get carried away. Lewis is not the exclusive owner of arrogance in Formula 1. I'm sure the Ferrari attorney played no role in goading Lewis into a childish statement like that.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:56 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

He is still a breathe of fresh air Amigos, that wind is now at Kimi's back as he heads for the front door
Old 09-23-2008, 11:52 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2,873 Likes on 1,709 Posts

Originally Posted by Lothar
Still hasn't won anything? Many F1 drivers would have loved to have won a single GP in a career, not to mention Lewis' success prior to F1. Let's not get carried away. Lewis is not the exclusive owner of arrogance in Formula 1. I'm sure the Ferrari attorney played no role in goading Lewis into a childish statement like that.
The difference is that he's in the best car on the grid 2 years running. Very rarely has a rookie gone into a top team right away. The last 3 WDC as an example, Schmacher started at Benetton, Alonso at Minardi, Kimi at Sauber.

He threw away his chance last year and should be miles ahead of Massa or Kimi at this point.

Absolutely he does not have the market cornered on arrogance in F1. But I wanted to point out the stark contrast from his early days at McLaren to now. I was pulling for him so much last year, not only to beat Alonso straight up, but because it was a great story of a kid at 10 telling Ron Dennis that one day, perhaps, he'd like to drive for him. Then at age 13, Dennis backing him in his karting and grooming him to F1. Fantastic story, he seemed genuine and appreciative to be on center stage AND having early success to boot.

Then he started to go down hill, blatantly dismissing team orders in Hungary, then comparing himself to to Senna, and on and on.

He has no respect for his opponents which, in my book, if you don't think much of your competition, then you must not be much when you beat them.

His comments in the court of appeals is exactly the Lewis Hamilton I've come to expect. I'm sure if he didn't show up personnally and McLaren had written his statement, it would not have contained those words for the court. He's still immature.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:56 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Petey,
you are upset that he is kicking your guys **** , while last year it was alonso , he is the same arrogant SOB as last year , just as i said after Hungary , you didn't have much of a problem then , why now ? take it like a man , lewis will be with you for a long time ( barring tragedy ) at the top of the sport , get use to it
Old 09-23-2008, 11:57 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,403 Likes on 748 Posts

Hey, Wayne...tell us again about Alonso the Whiner going to Ferrari....that was good for a laugh.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:00 PM
MTosi
User

That confirms what we already know, he's a complete arrogant douche, we also know he races dirty. I'll reserve judgment on how fast he is until I see how he does in a car thats not the best (or 2nd) in the field....
Old 09-23-2008, 05:20 PM
George from MD
Drifting

Received 350 Likes on 208 Posts

You use the words "complete arrogant douche" to describe Hamilton after submitting a post that questions his maturity?

Quick Reply: What an arrogant little.....