amondc
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

might be more useful for those non paying customers
Old 08-20-2008, 09:45 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,586 Likes on 830 Posts

Jesus Quintana: Hey! What's this 'day of rest' ****? What's this bull****? I don't ****ing care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not fooling me. You might fool the ****s in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This is bush league psych-out stuff. Laughable, man. Ha ha! I would've ****ed you in the *** Saturday. I'll **** you in the *** next Wednesday instead. Whoo! You got a date Wednesday, baby.

Walter Sobchak: He's cracking.

Jesus Quintana: Are you ready to be ****ed, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna **** you up.

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, pandejo. You pull any of your crazy **** with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your *** and pull the ****ing trigger 'til it goes "click" .

The Dude: Jesus.

Jesus Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody ****s with The Jesus.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:26 PM
Barfly
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Jesus Quintana: Hey! What's this 'day of rest' ****? What's this bull****? I don't ****ing care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not fooling me. You might fool the ****s in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This is bush league psych-out stuff. Laughable, man. Ha ha! I would've ****ed you in the *** Saturday. I'll **** you in the *** next Wednesday instead. Whoo! You got a date Wednesday, baby.

Walter Sobchak: He's cracking.

Jesus Quintana: Are you ready to be ****ed, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna **** you up.

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, pandejo. You pull any of your crazy **** with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your *** and pull the ****ing trigger 'til it goes "click" .

The Dude: Jesus.

Jesus Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody ****s with The Jesus.
One of my all-time favorites.

______
Jason

Quick Reply: Rebound Adjustment