Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How does full race sameday coverage of F1, ALMS, DTM, FIA GT, WRC, etc. sound to you?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 05:27 PM
MTosi
User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How does full race sameday coverage of F1, ALMS, DTM, FIA GT, WRC, etc. sound to you?

I don't know about you but I like it! This site has full race downloads of every major racing series, on the same day the event is run. Want to watch F1 on ITV instead of FOX, they have it, want to watch it in Swedish, they have it. Like WRC and DTM? They have it, here's just a small list of the series they have, ohh and Bernie and FOM (Formula One Managment) realy doesn't want you to know about this site !!!!!

F1
ALMS
DTM
WRC
IRL
CCWS
A1GP
ETCC
TOP GEAR
LMS
FIA GT
V8 Supercars
Historical races/ Special F1 season reviews 1970-1980
Archives of every race in these series for the last few seasons !
and alot more stuff I'm forgetting

http://www.racing-underground.com/

This is a torrent site, meaning you need Bitorrent or Utorrent which I use. It says it doesn't have a "security certificate" (it's based in Russia outside of the reach of FOM) and you need to make an account. I have been using it for 3 years (downloaded hundreds of races) and have never had a virus or a problem. I would also HIGHLY recommend downloading a Codec Pack, since alot of the video's are encoded a certain way, and you need the specific codec to make it work.

It has saved my tail alot of times when I forget to record a race, or if I watch one live and want to see a replay I go there. I forgot to record Canada sunday but was able to download it and watch it last night.

I have NO IDEA about the legality of downloading full races from various series, so don't ask, I guarantee the site is in violation of a million terms of use, and have no idea how long it lasts before Bernie and FOM shut it down, but I realy don't feel bad about downloading races that they aren't willing to cover here state side.

Even though I have been using it trouble free for three years, I have been reluctant to share it since the less people who know about/use it the better, since there is less likely hood of it being shut down. But I hope sharing this makes up for my anti 911 ranting's even though I'm still not sorry

anyway enjoy
Old 06-10-2008, 01:32 PM
Greg A
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

If you had searched for "racing underground", you would have found that it had already been posted multiple times.

Greg A
Old 06-10-2008, 02:39 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

How does full race sameday coverage of F1, ALMS, DTM, FIA GT, WRC, etc. sound to me?

****ing awesome!
Old 06-10-2008, 03:09 PM
MTosi
User

Originally Posted by Flying Finn
How does full race sameday coverage of F1, ALMS, DTM, FIA GT, WRC, etc. sound to me?

****ing awesome!
yeah all we need is a TV station to cover it so I don't keep filling up my hard drive!
Old 06-10-2008, 03:40 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by MTosi
yeah all we need is a TV station to cover it so I don't keep filling up my hard drive!
I have an idea, burn them all on duplicate DVDs and then mail to me, that way both of our hard drives stay free!
Old 06-10-2008, 04:07 PM
MTosi
User

I have an idea, burn them all on duplicate DVDs and then mail to me, that way both of our hard drives stay free!
I've actually done that for all the realy good stuff I have, I think I have Rendezvous, Laps of the Gods, In car 956, F1 1970-80 season reviews, History of F1 onboard, Can Am Watkins glen 1970/1971 and a few more things I'm forgeting on DVD, but for some reason it doesnt work in my DVD player, they only play my computer. I have to delete all the other races after I watch them
Old 06-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,412 Likes on 754 Posts

No, what we NEED is a full screen version of your avatar, which is filling up MY hard drive.
Old 06-10-2008, 07:21 PM
prg
Pro

MTosi gets my vote for most distracting Rennlist avatar of recent memory.
Old 06-10-2008, 07:33 PM
John H
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 67 Likes on 47 Posts

38D's is pretty good too. But I must say I find MTosi's very distracting.
Old 06-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,412 Likes on 754 Posts

Originally Posted by John H
38D's is pretty good too. But I must say I find MTosi's very distracting.
Here's one in line with yours:

Last edited by Veloce Raptor; 02-20-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:46 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

I don't know about you but I like it! This site has full race downloads of every major racing series, on the same day the event is run. Want to watch F1 on ITV instead of FOX, they have it, want to watch it in Swedish, they have it. Like WRC and DTM? They have it, here's just a small list of the series they have, ohh and Bernie and FOM (Formula One Managment) realy doesn't want you to know about this site !!!!!

F1
ALMS
DTM
WRC
IRL
CCWS
A1GP
ETCC
TOP GEAR
LMS
FIA GT
V8 Supercars
Historical races/ Special F1 season reviews 1970-1980
Archives of every race in these series for the last few seasons !
and alot more stuff I'm forgetting

http://www.racing-underground.com/

This is a torrent site, meaning you need Bitorrent or Utorrent which I use. It says it doesn't have a "security certificate" (it's based in Russia outside of the reach of FOM) and you need to make an account. I have been using it for 3 years (downloaded hundreds of races) and have never had a virus or a problem. I would also HIGHLY recommend downloading a Codec Pack, since alot of the video's are encoded a certain way, and you need the specific codec to make it work.

It has saved my tail alot of times when I forget to record a race, or if I watch one live and want to see a replay I go there. I forgot to record Canada sunday but was able to download it and watch it last night.

I have NO IDEA about the legality of downloading full races from various series, so don't ask, I guarantee the site is in violation of a million terms of use, and have no idea how long it lasts before Bernie and FOM shut it down, but I realy don't feel bad about downloading races that they aren't willing to cover here state side.

Even though I have been using it trouble free for three years, I have been reluctant to share it since the less people who know about/use it the better, since there is less likely hood of it being shut down. But I hope sharing this makes up for my anti 911 ranting's even though I'm still not sorry

anyway enjoy
OK, Ok, don't pat your self on the back yet my pedegree chum , this better pan out or things will get worst

Hey, one man island are we
Old 06-11-2008, 12:56 AM
f8vr993
Rennlist Member

Thanks for sharing a racer's dream website!
You know, long time ago,(in 80's)espn used to show all diff kinds of racing series.
Now it has Succumb to this...

And yes!, Thank you "MTosi"
Old 06-11-2008, 09:19 AM
MTosi
User

Originally Posted by f8vr993
Thanks for sharing a racer's dream website!
You know, long time ago,(in 80's)espn used to show all diff kinds of racing series.
Now it has Succumb to this...

And yes!, Thank you "MTosi"
If anyone needs any help on how to use it or get the video's to work just pm me.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:57 AM
John H
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 67 Likes on 47 Posts

you should post a full size pic of your avatar on the I'd hit it thread in off topic.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:00 AM
MTosi
User

I'd do it but I'm not a member! Go check out the guy who wants to buy a new GT3 or RSR thread, you might like it

Quick Reply: How does full race sameday coverage of F1, ALMS, DTM, FIA GT, WRC, etc. sound to you?