Thanks Arek

Lets stop this off-topic
Old 03-23-2008, 05:23 PM
lipamax
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Flying Finn,

Behave yourself, would you?
I understand that you're excited of your homeboys victory..., but there is no need to cross the line.
IMO, MM-Racing is right. I do agree that in some day he will make a clowns out of Ferrari and McLaren boys.
lipamax
Old 03-23-2008, 08:14 PM
prg
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another Kubica fan here.
Can't have been easy for a kid from eastern europe to get where he is.
Old 03-23-2008, 08:43 PM
lipamax
Rennlist Member

prg,
what do you have against Kubica?
lipamax
Old 03-23-2008, 11:33 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

It seems I should've been more PC with my words (or Paulie with his)...

Guys, it's all in jest... Paulie Walnuts has "showed up" before and even though there is a message behind there, it's mostly for fun.

However...

My comments regarding Kubica vs. Senna are mostly pretty serious.
Kubica is pretty damn good drover but he is nowhere near on Senna's level and in all honestly, comparing Kubica to Senna at this point is just silly and if I'm really honest and say what I think, stupid.

This has nothing to do with Kimi or Kovalainen or how happy I am that there were two Finns on the podium, it's just a sheer fact of how great drover Senna was and where Robert Kubica is.

Kubica is good but in all seriousness him and Senna should not be mentioned in same sentence when we are talking about great F1 drivers.

At this point of Kubica's career, he's not even in a same ballpark where Senna used to play and is not as close to Senna as i.e what Kimi is.
And no, I don't think Kimi is as good/like Senna either.
I know he's not but he's better F1 drover than what Kubica is and me being a Finn has nothign to do with that.

Oh and Lipamax,

The day when Kubica makes clowns of Hamilton, Raikkonen or Kovalainen, I'll buy you a bottle of Finlandia vodka and serve it to you chilled with pleasure. I'm not expecting it to happen any time soon though (= never). Come on man, get real.

Originally Posted by ez996
...So calling him *** WIPE is below belt. Maybe that is your style...
That's my style? Is this the first post from me you've read? If not, you should know better.

Seriously, you didn't get the joke? If you've never seen the Sopranos I understand, but if you have, I don't get all the seriousness you people have.

Last edited by Flying Finn; 03-23-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:43 AM
lipamax
Rennlist Member

Flying Finn,

<<...and say what I think, stupid.>>
It's not what you sad, how you sad it. Doesn't heart to filter what's coming out of you mouth.

Speaking of Kubica. I'm not his fan or any other driver's neither. But I'll take you up on bottle of Finlandia and strongly recommend to buy it soon and put it in the fridge.

Speaking of Senna. There is no doubt he was a great driver, but if he didn't get killed we don't know how he would ended up in battle against MS. We don't know how he would do these days either. It's a different era of F1. IMO, MS was just as good, if not better (IMO). So please don't idolize.

And the last thing. We're here (Rennlist) for fun aren't we? Nobody (I'm assuming) is pushed to spend time on this forum. We're community, right? So lets treat the others the way you want to be treated.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:38 AM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

Whoa! Madone! When the hell did this forum get so PC...all of you totally missed the Finn's sarcasm and humor...

But seriously Finn is 100% correct wtf...or better yet WHAT THE ****?
Kubica and Senna in the same sentence who's drinking what??? Senna had no emotions in the car? Are you talking about Bruno Senna...Look don't get me wrong I think RK is one hell of a drover but to put him in the sentence or league with Senna...that's a stretch.

That conversation is now over no need to even spend more time on that...let's go back to what was a suprising race.

Suprising? Yes suprising...in that Jarno was not only able to keep up with the "Great" Lewis Hamilton but once around him (albeit due to LH pit-stop issue), Jarno started putting pressure on Heikki...all the while driving the Toyota! That's an impressive run!

Speaking of Hamilton...what's up with not being able to pass Weber?...I know Weber is very difficult to pass...but LH is in a McLaren which is much better than the fragile RedBull.

lipamax,

As for your comparison between Senna vs Schumy it's Schumy who's stats and accomplishments are hurt by not having had the opportunity to achieve them while competing against a true champion...not the other way around. Senna accomplished everything against multiple world champions...one of which was his team mate...

How Senna would do now a days? About as good as Schumy last year...he would've been 48 on Friday...but by this point he would've won 5 titles and retired (he had stated as such, in respect to his great friend Juan Manuel Fangio)...

But you're entitled to your opinion and whether I agree or disagree with it...it doesn't matter...just remember everyone else is entitled to theirs just the same. So please don't you go idolizing (MS) either.

Back to the Malaysian GP...was Alonso's pace indicative of what Renault is capable (the best they they can do) or was it just bad fuel strategy?
Old 03-24-2008, 02:48 AM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by MM-Racing
Flying Finn I suggest to take control of your live

In the past racers had less professional attitude to "job" than today: smoking, drinking and having party. Today racers and F1 has changed...
Oh really....presenting the 2007 F1 World Champion...

Last edited by MJSpeed; 10-18-2008 at 11:59 AM.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:33 AM
Juan Lopez
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 59 Likes on 37 Posts

I guess the Hammy is not sao good when in traffic. Massa threw it away and Kimi, Kubica and Heikki shone. Nice race!
Old 03-24-2008, 10:23 AM
MM-Racing
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

MJSpeed (Michael Jackson ) I see you read gossip or Lady websides

It not difficult to find the foto with almost each person in confussing sytuation. Everybodo knows it. But in the past it was quite common to see drivers with cigaretes in the depo. It is known that Kimi likes party time, mayby before Albert Park race and maybe he paid for it.

Flying Finn, I think that in near future I ll ask you for your adress to delivery polich vodka
Take it easy and Remmember: The way you speak to, shows who you are, not what is the persson like you speak to.

I m here for fun ind moto info not for defending anybody.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:24 AM
mitch236
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't stand that Peter Windsor's obsession with Hamilton. It was clear to everyone that the Mac's were on the racing line when Heidfeld came up. Even Hamilton didn't refute the penalty. It was only Windsor. Can't stand him.

On to the race, you gotta admit Alonso is driving the life out of his dismal Renault.

How long until Vettel replaces Massa?

How long until Hamilton starts whining like Alosno did last year?

This may be another great year of racing with many new faces on the podium each week. I have to say that Kimi has come a long way with interviewing. He actually laughed!!

Kubica=Senna? Kidding right? I'm with the Finn on this one. It is an insult to even attempt the comparo at this point.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:43 AM
John H
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 69 Likes on 49 Posts

I think this year looks like it may be the best one I can remember.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:54 AM
FredC
Drifting

Received 68 Likes on 45 Posts

Massa is a little girl.

Originally Posted by mitch236
I can't stand that Peter Windsor's obsession with Hamilton. It was clear to everyone that the Mac's were on the racing line when Heidfeld came up. Even Hamilton didn't refute the penalty. It was only Windsor. Can't stand him.

On to the race, you gotta admit Alonso is driving the life out of his dismal Renault.

How long until Vettel replaces Massa?

How long until Hamilton starts whining like Alosno did last year?

This may be another great year of racing with many new faces on the podium each week. I have to say that Kimi has come a long way with interviewing. He actually laughed!!

Kubica=Senna? Kidding right? I'm with the Finn on this one. It is an insult to even attempt the comparo at this point.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:10 AM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by lipamax
...It's not what you sad, how you sad it. Doesn't heart to filter what's coming out of you mouth...
Aer you referring to the "yelling" of Paulie Walnuts? Like I said, it was a joke (which has worked before) which you unfortunately didn't get and I'm sorry for it.

Originally Posted by MM-Racing
...Flying Finn, I think that in near future I ll ask you for your adress to delivery polich vodka
Take it easy and Remmember: The way you speak to, shows who you are, not what is the persson like you speak to.

I m here for fun ind moto info not for defending anybody.
I know you guys can make good Vodka so maybe we need to switch one day, I'll drink Polish & you drink Finnish Vodka. I'll invite lipamax too so we can all have some fun!

...How long until Vettel replaces Massa?..
After this year for sure but sooner if Massa continues the way he's done now...

...How long until Hamilton starts whining like Alosno did last year?..
I don't think anyone can get as bad as Alonso did but Hammy might get little more pressure if Heikki beats him often like he now outqualified Hammy (with heavier car) and then ended up on the podium ahead of him.

...This may be another great year of racing with many new faces on the podium each week. I have to say that Kimi has come a long way with interviewing. He actually laughed!!...
Absolutely. With Kubica now on the podium and the way BMW has gotten really competitive, even Toyota looking stronger it's gonna be interesting year!
and yeah, Kimi now has less pressure and is slowly getting more and more open in interviews. Hakkinen was the same way, very stiff first but then later years more open.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:27 AM
potent951turbo
iPod Tamer
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Everyone keeps speculating about Massa getting the boot, but his contract with Ferrari was extended until the end of 2010......

Quick Reply: Malaysia F1 Race Thread