Sponsored by:

Fuji F1

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 08:55 PM
PTurbo965
Team Owner

Received 1,654 Likes on 1,060 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Pt, webber checked up hard as not to pass LH, possibly fearing a penalty for doing so.... sitting right behind the pace car , where LH was suppose to be ...
I agree. If that cost him the championship though, it would be stupid.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:01 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pt, webber checked up hard as not to pass LH, possibly fearing a penalty for doing so.... sitting right behind the pace car , where LH was suppose to be ...[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by PTurbo965
I agree. If that cost him the championship though, it would be stupid.

Yes, with Lou, Lou current level of protection , it will be a leap to get a penalty out of it , but then again he has been doing it from the start and others were penailsed in the race for touching him, a 10 grid spot penalty may or may not cost him the WC, but it could give Kimi a look in as the Team figure away to Keep FA from doing so ......

Bernie would love it
Old 10-04-2007, 09:03 PM
Nano
Racer

Guys,

Amazing , everything i said are facts, not an opinion , facts ,

1. Salo got of his couch and put MS car on Pole , a Fact.

2. Eddie irvine made a pit stop and Ferrari only had 3 tires ready and it took them 55 seconds to find the 4th ..... was that by accident you decide and in doing so tell me when anything close to this has happened to MS...and by the way , how is it possiblr to lose a F'ing wheel , Ohhh by the way this happened 2 weeks after the italian press was screaming that MS was over paid , because Irvine was on his way to a WC.....

3. Schumacher was orderd back to work By Monti , after he had found out MS was faking his recovery , out playing Soccer , you see.... fact ...Not because he wanted to work his **** off for Irvine or Ferrari ... yo

Of course spin them anyway you would like , not everyone can handle facts ....
we don't have to agree on opinion , but Gdamn , you guy's deny facts too...

MJ i have dating back to early 80's,
Pete stop hanging with bob and pole or get some help.......

Pt, webber checked up hard as not to pass LH, possibly fearing a penalty for doing so.... sitting right behind the pace car , where LH was suppose to be ...
Yeah, those are valid facts, except Mika Salo never got a pole in his career. (I admit I wasn't 100% sure, I didn't remember seeing a pole... had to look it up ). Or was that a Ferrari construct as well? I may have been more gullible then, but you are very sour about all these MS facts. Everything on an evil scale from 1-10 rates at 10 unconditionally, it's not exactly like that.

Anyway, let old glories rest... there is a bigger one in the making. Focus on 2007.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:05 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Nano
Yeah, those are valid facts, except Mika Salo never got a pole in his career.

LOL Nano,
Mika Salo got a pole in a Ferrari F1 , i guess you mean't he never did so before driving the Ferrari , then YES !
it is why i said it showed you how Special MS was to do so in a Ferrari F1.......
Old 10-04-2007, 09:18 PM
PTurbo965
Team Owner

Received 1,654 Likes on 1,060 Posts

I deserve the driver's championship more than Alonso does. I'd rather see Liuzzi or even Scott Speed be awarded the championship over Alonso.

No one deserves the DC this year more than Hamilton - and I hate McLaren! He will probably still win it after a 10spot penalty and it will make it all the sweeter for him - just like when his own teammate held him up in the pits and later tried to blackmale the team principal into firing him.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Nano
Racer

LOL Nano,
Mika Salo got a pole in a Ferrari F1 , i guess you mean't he never did so before driving the Ferrari , then YES !
it is why i said it showed you how Special MS was to do so in a Ferrari F1.......
I don't remember seeing him on pole, I could very well be wrong, but I checked his stats and haven't found a Pole. Help me out and be more specific.

Formula 1 (1999)
Championship position: 10 (10 points)
9 races. 0 wins. 0 pole positions. 2 podiums. 0 fastest laps.
Team: BAR, Ferrari
Car: BAR 001 - Supertec, Ferrari F399
Old 10-04-2007, 10:16 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Nano
I don't remember seeing him on pole, I could very well be wrong, but I checked his stats and haven't found a Pole. Help me out and be more specific.

Formula 1 (1999)
Championship position: 10 (10 points)
9 races. 0 wins. 0 pole positions. 2 podiums. 0 fastest laps.
Team: BAR, Ferrari
Car: BAR 001 - Supertec, Ferrari F399

Nano you are correct , here is the start of the race ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQbsL8ZpCcY
Old 10-04-2007, 10:39 PM
Nano
Racer

Aha! Thank god you are only human!

(I have to check who was on pole in races of this season, I even have to re-find articles I myself posted to make sure I remember stuff right. In a month I'll have forgotten which one between webber and vettel rearended who....)

I always liked Mika Salo, and I like him still. I was happy for him to get a go at Ferrari. There was a controversy in Italy, because the fans wanted Luca Badoer(Italian) to get a go, and Salo kind of came out of the blue and was an odd choice. People commented Mugello test times of Salo were off the pace of both Irvine and Badoer. He delivered in Germany, but after 4 races people wanted to see Michael back.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:19 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,288 Likes on 1,944 Posts

Nano you are correct , here is the start of the race ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQbsL8ZpCcY
There's one less thing to hang your hat on and disparaging a living legend. You should be ashamed of yourself
Old 10-05-2007, 12:19 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by M3Pete
There's one less thing to hang your hat on and disparaging a living legend. You should be ashamed of yourself
I'm prepared , go ahead and flame my little muskrat

Quick Reply: Fuji F1