Sponsored by:

FSR DE @ VIR Sept 22-24

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 05:18 PM
VaSteve
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LVDell
With that said, I didn't say anything to those that commented on your "haulin ***" nor did I feel that you needed to be talked to. .
BuUt calling him out on the world wide interwab is much more acceptable.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:27 PM
NP993
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Like I said, I don't care. All I am doing is asking you what you were thinking since everybody around me when you went haulin *** toward the far end of the paddock looked around and said "why the hell does that guy feel the need to haul *** in the paddock".
If you don't care, why are you wearing out your keyboard on this stupid point?
Old 09-26-2007, 05:36 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by }{arlequin
this thread needs more cowbell and less dell.
I swear some of you have such monster ***** when chattin online but I've yet to see a single one of you walk up to somebody in the paddock and smart off the way you do. Who's the douche bag now?

Originally Posted by Noah
If you don't care, why are you wearing out your keyboard on this stupid point?
It's called rebuttal and it's what you do when somebody asks for a clarification.

Originally Posted by VaSteve
BuUt calling him out on the world wide interwab is much more acceptable.
Would you prefer something else? You guys make it sound like he was doing laps around the track and I was asking him about so I could take away his DE rights. Dear God, next time, I'll make sure and add a smiley face.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:39 PM
VaSteve
Three Wheelin'

I swear some of you have such monster ***** when chattin online but I've yet to see a single one of you walk up to somebody in the paddock and smart off the way you do. Who's the douche bag now?

You didn't do it either... you brought it to the internet.

Old 09-26-2007, 05:40 PM
NP993
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Who's the douche bag now?
VaSteve, obviously.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:42 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Steve, who did I attack and not have the "*****" to talk to them in person? I didn't attack Ryan, I asked him a simple question that y'all blew way out of proportion in typical internet mob mentality and then decide to butt you nose into a conversation that you feel entitled to address.

I have talked to Ryan several times in the paddock (normal conversation) and didn't feel the need (as I stated) to come "reprimand" him for the comments of others. I asked him, he clarified, it made perfect sense, and HE AND I MOVED ON. You guy's feel the need to stoke and stoke.

Last edited by LVDell; 09-26-2007 at 06:06 PM.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:42 PM
VaSteve
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Noah
VaSteve, obviously.
That's called a rebuttal as well. Just wait till I see you in the paddock, buddy.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:04 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

I read too fast on that one. My apologies. Maybe it's time to for EVERYBODY to step back and regroup. I have never understand how these things can get so out of hand sometimes and I know that it would never get like this in the paddock.

Can we call a truce, start over, and get back to talking about what we really like? The track.

**I will remove my previous post**
Old 09-26-2007, 06:16 PM
}{arlequin
Pro

This was a thread about the event and my comments were clearly about it. What contribution did you make other than stoke a fire that wasn't there and jump in tough guy mode with mob mentality?
this isn't a church. doesn't have to be made up entirely of contributions. discussions are ok too. throwing out someone's dirty laundry for all to read isn't ok. it's low class. if someone screws up enough, the authorities/event organizers will deal with it. they don't need a rent-a-cop in the shape of an internet persona to voice it for them.

is your 'pm' button broken? you could it bring things up that way, unless you require an audience.

maybe people don't talk to you in the paddock b/c they don't like you. you should look back on all the posts you've made in this thread and think about how they make you look. here, let me help you:

Didn't pass me either Eddie, time to wake up

Actually, I don't remember a single car ever passing me.
great. that must mean when you got the checker you won your session right?

I tried to run with them for about 2 whole laps and then realized there was 6-7 seconds of difference in lap times so I gave up. Nice thing is that the three of us went out 1,2,3 in the group so once they pulled away I had clear laps for the entire session! WAHOO!!!!
you must be the biggest optimist ever thinking you could run WITH cup cars in a street legal 996. you really thought it was possible???

OPen meaning anyplace, anywhere, anytime
that way you get to pretend race?

Don't even get me started on Mr. Farm use! WTF was he doing? Driving to church? I swear he was doing 30 mph as well. My student was amazed when he counted it up that there we passed him 2-3 times in a session!

I agree though it was not the typical FSR event. Slow drivers in red, slow to give a pass signal, etc.. Where's Don when you need him!?!?!?!

another flawless example of being tactful?

I know he was slow, but not THAT slow
ditto

Stephan, ah you crazy guy! You crack me up. You probably were catching up b/c of the running chicane of slower cars I had to navigate.

Had to pit b/c I forgot to put enough fuel in the car so that lap you were "catching up" was my cool down lap

In all seriousness though, when we did have some clear track I saw you consistently at roughly the same place lap after lap so we definitely need to run together sometime. Running by yourself is no fun. Much better when you have a wingman to have with
ahhh, the humility. you always talk down to people like this?

calling OTHERS 'internet tough guys'? the irony
Old 09-26-2007, 06:24 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

You really are a jackass. Humility is something YOU need to practice. I just love the way YOU interpret my posts.

Your posts are always jabs and subjective interpretation. I never said it was possible to run with a cup. However, it's fun to try. BTW, a properly setup street GT3 can "hang" with the cups, just never be faster. Not sure what you choose to read into that.

And you thinking my post to Stephan was condescending you really are THAT guy then. I did nothing but say how fast he was as well and would LOVE to run with him. I have happened to talk to Stephan several times and run with him on occasion. I have seen his times steadily get faster and faster as he has had the car a short time and has improved very rapidly in it.

It really is sad the person you show yourself as in this forum. I will screw up from time to time and clearly recognize it and don't mind being called out for it. For which, I will definitely apologize if I was wrong. Can you say that? Not even close. FYI....I don't care who like's me or doesn't in the paddock, I have my friends that I enjoy the company of and clearly you are not one of them and would love to pretend that that includes everybody.

Time to add Harlequin to the ignore list. Ciao
Old 09-26-2007, 06:27 PM
rmag
Three Wheelin'

Received 50 Likes on 18 Posts

.BACK TO THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM....
Originally Posted by Trj
Too bad the south paddock has SO many rocks. I think as a group first settelers should write a letter requesting that they put sand in to reduce the car damage that was inflicted.
Yea, I was one of the lucky ones who got a nice 3" size crack in the windshield. It was due for replacement anyhow with all the previous hits over the year.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:37 PM
smlporsche
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by rmag
.BACK TO THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM....

Yea, I was one of the lucky ones who got a nice 3" size crack in the windshield. It was due for replacement anyhow with all the previous hits over the year.
The rumour is that VIR is now getting $8K a day for the South course.

For that kind of denaro we should not only get a paved paddock but garages like Charlotte...

Can't wait for High Rock to open up and give VIR a little competition...
Old 09-26-2007, 06:46 PM
dbryant61
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

}{arlequin,

Were you at the event?
Old 09-26-2007, 07:26 PM
}{arlequin
Pro

not at this one. i'll be there later this season. why do you ask?
Old 09-26-2007, 07:31 PM
VB997
Rennlist Member

Wow...this place is blowing up!

Quick Reply: FSR DE @ VIR Sept 22-24