Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FSR DE @ VIR Sept 22-24

Old 09-26-2007, 11:39 AM
JP914
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey all-
I had a great time as well (in the red 914 in the blue group). Great run group with good communication/passing. South course is just a load of fun with all the looks we get at it during a typical session.
Look forward to hooking up with you guys again next year!
Old 09-26-2007, 02:03 PM
rmag
Rennlist Member

Received 50 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by LVDell
Ryan, did you have 2 different colored rims? Something like black in front and silver in rear or something like that?
Yep! By the end of Saturday, my rear tires where shot and Stephans front where shot. So I took his rear wheels/tires, and he mounted a new set of MPSCs on his fronts/my rears. So he was running front silver, rear black while I ran front black, rear silver. I think my back rims made him faster
Old 09-26-2007, 02:10 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

I thought that was you. Nice job on the mutli-colored rims

BTW, what the hell were you doing haulin *** around the paddock??? Not sure if anybody talked to you but there were some not so happy people.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:24 PM
rmag
Rennlist Member

BTW, what the hell were you doing haulin *** around the paddock??? Not sure if anybody talked to you but there were some not so happy people.
When was this???? I never haul as around the paddock! Only thing I ever did was after putting new wheels and changing sway bars was go from the gas pumps to the far end of the paddock (where there where absolutely zero cars) in first gear turning the wheel back and forth to get all the crap off the tires (so the rock wouldn't come flying off later into someones windshield). Is this what your referring to?
Old 09-26-2007, 02:27 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You are a bad bad boy Ryan.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:30 PM
VaSteve
Three Wheelin'

Hall monitor got you. Ten demerits!!!
Old 09-26-2007, 02:36 PM
}{arlequin
Pro

fast on the track maybe makes ryan *look* fast in the paddock?
Old 09-26-2007, 02:44 PM
Rob in VA
Three Wheelin'

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by stisseront
Dell,

I only ran with you at the last session as I am in the black group. I was driving a white GT3. I was catching up to you when you decided to pit in. May be that's why nobody got a chance to pass you!

may be next time,

Stephan

Stephan, ah you crazy guy! You crack me up. You probably were catching up b/c of the running chicane of slower cars I had to navigate.

Had to pit b/c I forgot to put enough fuel in the car so that lap you were "catching up" was my cool down lap

In all seriousness though, when we did have some clear track I saw you consistently at roughly the same place lap after lap so we definitely need to run together sometime. Running by yourself is no fun. Much better when you have a wingman to have with

Dell, why are you trying to make Ryan look like a douce bag? Maybe you're feeling defensive because Stephan and Ryan are faster than you?
Old 09-26-2007, 03:53 PM
Trj
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

I thought the weekend was a total blast and enjoyed meeting all of you. I ran a white GT3 in white group the first two days with my friend John in his orange RS, then in black on monday full track. Lots of awesome cars there. Too bad the south paddock has SO many rocks. I think as a group first settelers should write a letter requesting that they put sand in to reduce the car damage that was inflicted. The track is getting plenty of use at this point and they should be able to afford getting rid of those rock pits!
Old 09-26-2007, 04:36 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Rob in VA
Dell, why are you trying to make Ryan look like a douce bag? Maybe you're feeling defensive because Stephan and Ryan are faster than you?

Originally Posted by rmag
When was this???? I never haul as around the paddock! Only thing I ever did was after putting new wheels and changing sway bars was go from the gas pumps to the far end of the paddock (where there where absolutely zero cars) in first gear turning the wheel back and forth to get all the crap off the tires (so the rock wouldn't come flying off later into someones windshield). Is this what your referring to?
Sure, we'll go with that then. Like I said, I don't care. All I am doing is asking you what you were thinking since everybody around me when you went haulin *** toward the far end of the paddock looked around and said "why the hell does that guy feel the need to haul *** in the paddock".

Just reporting the simple observation. Figured there was a simple answer. I guess not.

Geez, people get so defensive around here.

ps. you lost 10 demerit points for the next event. You are now in Blue
Old 09-26-2007, 04:55 PM
}{arlequin
Pro

Originally Posted by Rob in VA
it's spelled DOUCHE
Old 09-26-2007, 05:01 PM
rmag
Rennlist Member

Just reporting the simple observation. Figured there was a simple answer. I guess not.

ps. you lost 10 demerit points for the next event. You are now in Blue
Well if there was some other instance 'cause I sure don't recall, it's more helpful if you point it out at the track so one can correct his behavior, then now, to be of any use. Now that I'm demoted to blue, can I request you as an instructor
Old 09-26-2007, 05:04 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rmag
Well if there was some other instance 'cause I sure don't recall, it's more helpful if you point it out at the track so one can correct his behavior, then now, to be of any use. Now that I'm demoted to blue, can I request you as an instructor
Only if you wear this every day until the next track event!
Attached Images  
Old 09-26-2007, 05:05 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Of course you can! You're my favorite type of student....the one that gets promoted!

As for the "haulin ***", please don't take that personally. When the paddock speed is <15mph and you blow through 1st gear pushing 30 with the sweet *** GT3 motor singing, it comes across as 150mph. With that said, I didn't say anything to those that commented on your "haulin ***" nor did I feel that you needed to be talked to. I don't know you that well yet but from the time we have spent together chattin' in the paddock you don't seem like "that" guy.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:16 PM
}{arlequin
Pro

this thread needs more cowbell and less dell.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FSR DE @ VIR Sept 22-24