Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

07 Turkish GP , Review and Results ....

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 03:41 PM
GREEK-TURBO-RACER
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are 2 things that worry me here. 1.) There ARE team orders at Ferrari. Let's not kid our selves boy's and girls. And there ALWAYS will be. Concern is how blatant will Ferrari make it.

2.) I know that EVERYTHING being equal ...... Kimi can SMOKE Massa anytime he wants. And there lies the problem. When he " feels " like. I hope Kimi doesn't catch the same sickness that one former F-1 driver caught. All the raw talent in the world, but just not giving a $hit.

Theo
Old 08-27-2007, 03:42 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Nano
Just looking at qualies, disregard the race.

Kimi had pole in Nurburgring
In Britain, Kimi was again in front of massa.
You are right about hungary, but if you squint your eyes real hard, kimi was outpacing massa.

if you look at the previous races, it's much much worse for kimi

so in qualies

the last 4 races it's 3-1 for kimi
the previous 8 races it's 8-1 for massa

that's a shred of improvement
Not sure how you could include hungary, Massa did not make Q3 , so who knows where he would have Qualy...
Old 08-27-2007, 03:45 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GREEK-TURBO-RACER
Here are 2 things that worry me here. 1.) There ARE team orders at Ferrari. Let's not kid our selves boy's and girls. And there ALWAYS will be. Concern is how blatant will Ferrari make it.

2.) I know that EVERYTHING being equal ...... Kimi can SMOKE Massa anytime he wants. And there lies the problem. When he " feels " like. I hope Kimi doesn't catch the same sickness that one former F-1 driver caught. All the raw talent in the world, but just not giving a $hit.

Theo
Agree with the team orders , it is this why Kimi has caught Massa, look at the **** Massa has had ...happened to him ...
Smoke Massa not likely , now the drivers are even I'm hoping for the Barrichello syndrome to be lifted and they both race trouble free , you will see
Kimi cannot match Massa's pace , Massa is fragile if it starts bad it will end bad , Here is where Kimi is stronger , nothing else ...He will not beat Massa onless Ferrari( Todt ) Decides so....

I will actual issue Kimi's next race statement for a Ferrari 1-2
I was getting bored so i set fastest lap ( he has now said this 2 races in a row )
Old 08-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Nano
Racer

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Not sure how you could include hungary, Massa did not make Q3 , so who knows where he would have Qualy...
you need to use a some imagination and finn juice... but kimi posted a faster time than massa did in q1 or q2. Anyway, you need luck as well. it's still 3-1 for kimi in qualy the last 4 races. Can't deny it's a better result than previous 8 races.

I don't think Ferrari can manage to make one of it's driver "not qualify" if they want to win. Fuel issue was a mess. If Ferrari has team orders, one more reason to outpace your teammate during qualy.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:54 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

You must be drinking partners with the Finn

The last 3 races
1. Kimi was faster @ Euro GP
2. Massa had no fuel for Q3 @ Hungary , so without gas, yes Kimi was faster
3. Massa faster @ turkey
with both drivers running Kimi has Out Q3 Massa twice, Canada and Silverstone ....and with Massa's Pace @ Silverstone, it would have been interesting to see where he would have finished if he had started from the grid ..
Is there something i'm missing Here
2. Massa had fuel in Q2, no? He did and ran two fast laps (I know I know, only Wayne would call them fast laps but you know what I mean) but was so slow that he didn't make it to the Q3

Are you missing something?
Yes, the amount of fuel they have had. Not yesterday but otherwise Kimi has been heavier with fuel on Q3s.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:54 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

you need to use a some imagination and finn juice... but kimi posted a faster time than massa did in q1 or q2. Anyway, you need luck as well. it's still 3-1 for kimi in qualy the last 4 races. Can't deny it's a better result than previous 8 races
Kimi was also faster last weekend in Q1 and Q2 , massa was faster in Q3 , so again how could you determine his Q3 finish in Hungary if he did not make it ...
Old 08-27-2007, 03:57 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Flying Finn
2. Massa had fuel in Q2, no? He did and ran two fast laps (I know I know, only Wayne would call them fast laps but you know what I mean) but was so slow that he didn't make it to the Q3

Are you missing something?
Yes, the amount of fuel they have had. Not yesterday but otherwise Kimi has been heavier with fuel on Q3s.

What is your point He did not make it to Q3, DId your crystal ball tell you Kimi would have been faster in Q3 if he made it ...
Old 08-27-2007, 03:58 PM
Nano
Racer

Kimi was also faster last weekend in Q1 and Q2 , massa was faster in Q3 , so again how could you determine his Q3 finish in Hungary if he did not make it ...
you don't have much imagination.

yeah, kimi messed up Q3.
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GREEK-TURBO-RACER

Theo
Agree with the team orders , it is this why Kimi has caught Massa, look at the **** Massa has had ...happened to him ...
Smoke Massa not likely , now the drivers are even I'm hoping for the Barrichello syndrome to be lifted and they both race trouble free , you will see
Kimi cannot match Massa's pace , Massa is fragile if it starts bad it will end bad , Here is where Kimi is stronger , nothing else ...He will not beat Massa onless Ferrari( Todt ) Decides so....
Team orders at Ferrari that favour Kimi? If yes, why would they let Massa win when Kimi is right behind him and clearly faster? Only 1-2 sec. slower pit stop or pit Massa couple of laps earlier and that would've been it.

Man, even you should know Todt favours Massa who is almost like a son to him.
Nano
Racer

What is your point He did not make it to Q3, DId your crystal ball tell you Kimi would have been faster in Q3 if he made it ...
if you don't make it to Q3 what happens? Everyone in Q3 is in front of you, unless they blow up something.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:00 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

you need to use a some imagination and finn juice... but kimi posted a faster time than massa did in q1 or q2. Anyway, you need luck as well. it's still 3-1 for kimi in qualy the last 4 races. Can't deny it's a better result than previous 8 races.

I don't think Ferrari can manage to make one of it's driver "not qualify" if they want to win. Fuel issue was a mess. If Ferrari has team orders, one more reason to outpace your teammate during qualy.
LOL,
So i'm to believe Ferrari really forgot to re-fuel Massa's car , I'm sorry , my high octane juice intake is petty moderate , so i'm sober most of the time ...

Massa Q2 was compromised so he did not make q3, hence my point , How do you know if he made it to Q3 , Kimi would be faster ...
Old 08-27-2007, 04:01 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Team orders at Ferrari that favour Kimi? If yes, why would they let Massa win when Kimi is right behind him and clearly faster? Only 1-2 sec. slower pit stop or pit Massa couple of laps earlier and that would've been it.

How are you deterrmining Kimi being faster, because he set the fastest lap , LOL, so i guess Massa was running FLat out

OK Finn Massa is slow, just beat him or hand over my bottle
Old 08-27-2007, 04:01 PM
Nano
Racer

LOL,
So i'm to believe Ferrari really forgot to re-fuel Massa's car .
You don't need to believe Ferrari, just believe Massa

anyway I stand by my point, Kimi is doing better than he was (qualifying at least)... reasons why he's doing better? Everyone can have his theories
Old 08-27-2007, 04:07 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

You don't need to believe Ferrari, just believe Massa

anyway I stand by my point, Kimi is doing better than he was (qualifying at least)... reasons why he's doing better? Everyone can have his theories
OK, he is doing better, I'm sure all would agree , he is no longer 14 points behind Massa, but is he faster ? Do you have a bottle
Old 08-27-2007, 04:14 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Kimi cannot match Massa's pace , Massa is fragile if it starts bad it will end bad , Here is where Kimi is stronger , nothing else ...He will not beat Massa onless Ferrari( Todt ) Decides so...

How are you deterrmining Kimi being faster, because he set the fastest lap , LOL, so i guess Massa was running FLat out

OK Finn Massa is slow, just beat him or hand over my bottle
OK, let's do it again: if Ferrari has team order that favour Kimi, why would they let Massa win?

BTW, IMO Massa is not slow by any means, he did beat Schumi once Ferrari let him loose and in order to do that, you need to be really quick, he's just slower than Kimi.

Quick Reply: 07 Turkish GP , Review and Results ....