Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Road Atlanta Sprint Race

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007 | 09:49 PM
Robert Henriksen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Thanks to both Larry & Jeff for the videos. Wish I'd done some video research before last weekend's event - people use curbs in the esses?! Great drives, both you guys! Mike is sending me the video from his car, I'll get it converted & online RSN.
Old 04-07-2007 | 12:36 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Robert Henriksen
Thanks to both Larry & Jeff for the videos. Wish I'd done some video research before last weekend's event - people use curbs in the esses?! Great drives, both you guys! Mike is sending me the video from his car, I'll get it converted & online RSN.

Larry does not use the curbs ! he bounces off them
Old 04-07-2007 | 09:30 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Great videos guys.

Thanks for keeping the Atlanta "High" going for almost a week.

Jeff, I wish I had seen that Friday night.

After watching these, and seeing the Robert in the Turtle car video, I think I know where I'm leaving some of those seconds.

Now I'm really looking forward to Mid-Ohio.

And Jeff, I'm really glad you bought that car. This will be fun.
Old 04-09-2007 | 11:56 AM
}{arlequin
Pro

what an exciting video larry! looked like a lot of fun, starting w/ the battle w/ yellow 'teener and then chasing the silver 911 for the rest of the race. it was interesting to see you gain on them while the yellow 'teener and silver car were dicing it up, and then later on the silver car itself. not familiar w/ the track so not sure whether it was your consistency vs. his mistakes/car preservation mode that facilitated that. seems he got a bit more lucky once you two hit traffic...

someday a map, this vid, and others' comments are gonna come in really handy when i visit RA. thanks again.

btw,
towards the end of the race, when you were 3-wide in between 2 white 911's... that deserves a 'screen grab'. looked tight. would make a very cool shot.

Quick Reply: Road Atlanta Sprint Race