Sponsored by:

The Why I love Ghetto Racer Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I once passed Brian Redman at Sebring, but I think that Geckoraper is bipolar.
Retired Club Racer & National PCA Instructor
Past Flames:
1994 RS America Club Racer
2004 GT3 Track Car
1984 911 Carrera Club Racer
1974 914/4 2.0 Track Car

CLICK HERE to see some of my ancient racing videos.

Old 02-05-2007, 01:03 PM
trackjunky
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cooleyjb
So when I was at a downhill ski race about 15 years ago after my run I rode up the chairlift with Ted Turner and Jane Fonda while wearing just my downhill speed suit. I don't think if I had as much money as they did that I'd give your foundation any money.

So how's that trackjunky.
Very noble first attempt. You've earned an A for the quiz.
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,652 Likes on 853 Posts

Originally Posted by trackjunky
I vote that we start a new tradition.

Every time you respond to a direct quote from Gutwrench Wrapper, you should start it off with a name drop. For example:

"I met Rudy Guliani once, but GR WTF are you talking about......"

Who's in?

Well, back when I was still single & sleeping with Cindy Crawford & Denise Richards (yes.....at the same time), it took a village to raise an idyut like GhettoRice-A-Roni.
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

I rode up the chairlift with Ted Turner and Jane Fonda while ....
Why didn't you push them off the lift...
Old 02-05-2007, 01:06 PM
trackjunky
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Well, back when I was still single & sleeping with Cindy Crawford & Denise Richards (yes.....at the same time), it took a village to raise an idyut like GhettoRice-A-Roni.
Very clever Veloce Raptor. But, grasshopper, you failed to respond to a direct quote from GR himself. You've earned an "A" for effort but a "C" for following directions. You're lucky I grade on a curve.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:06 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg Fishman
Why didn't you push them off the lift...
Stupid drop down bar got in the way.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:07 PM
trackjunky
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Larry Herman
I once passed Brian Redman at Sebring, but I think that Geckoraper is bipolar.

Oh god! I can't even respond clearly to that because I am laughing so hard!!!
Old 02-05-2007, 01:09 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,652 Likes on 853 Posts

Originally Posted by trackjunky
Very clever Veloce Raptor. But, grasshopper, you failed to respond to a direct quote from GR himself. You've earned an "A" for effort but a "C" for following directions. You're lucky I grade on a curve.
Well, back when I was still single & sleeping with Cindy Crawford & Denise Richards (yes.....at the same time), I knew better than to publishm personal details of women I had just met...and then claim that it was somehow justified.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:11 PM
trackjunky
Rennlist Member

That's it Veloce, your getting Black Flagged on Saturday.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:13 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Stupid drop down bar got in the way.
Excuses, excuses.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:27 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by bobt993
I think the trend here is for Gecko Rapper to peruse the Rennlist front page and when he does not see his thread in the top five, he drops another stupid comment which comes naturally for him. As TD pointed out narcism at it's finest. I move to "ignore" his threads from now on so we can post relevant material to say "Porsche stuff"? I still want to be present at the race though.......
ohh gee, is that really true? i ask Bill to removed my two thread, which are probably the top two threads on rennlist history. and you guys cry and wanted to have them restored.

i think you guys are the ones that are bi-polar. make up your mind. do you love me, or do you hate me. according to ancient Indian Kama Sutra text (aka, the book of love), love and hate is the different side of the same coin. btw kama sutra is way deeper than the average westerner's idea of sex only. love is so much deeper... too bad most of you will have no clue of how deep it goes. hahahah.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:33 PM
trackjunky
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
ohh gee, is that really true? i ask Bill to removed my two thread, which are probably the top two threads on rennlist history. and you guys cry and wanted to have them restored.

i think you guys are the ones that are bi-polar. make up your mind. do you love me, or do you hate me. according to ancient Indian Kama Sutra text (aka, the book of love), love and hate is the different side of the same coin. btw kama sutra is way deeper than the average westerner's idea of sex only. love is so much deeper... too bad most of you will have no clue of how deep it goes. hahahah.
I once had a beer at McSorley's pub with Matt Dillon. But GR, what's the deal with the "Kama Sutra"? Are you batting for the home team or what?

How is your ramling even relevant for this web site? No, No. Don't explain. I can't take the mind cramp that follows your postings.

Did I forget to mention my beer with Matt Dillon?
Old 02-05-2007, 02:43 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

i'm just too great for you to comprehend. grass hopper. lol. i also recently started to do chi-kong and taiji, and push hands because i just found a truly great master. but i don't think you want to get me started on that, you will probably think i'm crazy.... (as if you guys don't already think i am coo cooo).
Old 02-05-2007, 02:45 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

btw kama sutra is way deeper than the average westerner's idea of sex only. love is so much deeper... too bad most of you will have no clue of how deep it goes. hahahah.
I don't understand how anyone can have a clue of "how deep it goes" when he is obsessed with the superficial and reflecting upon himself.

Does a deep and profound love lead one to post details about the targets of his affection in public boards about unrelated topics when he is being criticized for his conduct and behavior? Or would one who really loved want to keep those he loves as far away from trouble as possible?

Apparently I have much to learn about ghettoracer culture, because I have no qualms in admitting that I understand nothing about what I have seen.
Attached Images  
Old 02-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts

I once was passed by Derek Bell on the way to view practice at the Circuit De La Sartre, (really), in Franks's case I bet love doesn't go deep at all.

(And can you imagine the guy is proud that he has the top two threads in race board history... nevermind that they are both devoted to what a fool he is)

Quick Reply: The Why I love Ghetto Racer Thread