Sponsored by:

Opinions on Andial

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2001, 09:35 PM
Arthur
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Opinions on Andial

Need to see a show of hands on who has ordered from Andial and has been pleased with the service (packaging, refund hassles, timeliness, etc). I wouldn't mind hearing about some flames either!
Old 12-11-2001, 02:27 AM
Chris Campbell
Instructor

I have never personally bought from Andial. But, I can say that in my 12 years or so in the p-car world, I don't recall a single negative thing being said about them. Ever.

EXCEPT...bring money ... a recurring theme
Old 12-11-2001, 03:17 PM
74911s
7th Gear

Talking

i have never ordered parts from andial but they built the 2.9 motor in my 74, do all of my maintinence and will be sorting out building my 77 into a track car.

i have had some terrible experiences with p-car mechanics when i lived on the east coast but i have never had an issue ever with andial.

when it comes to honesty and integrity, they are the best. in addition, i do not think anyone would question their knowledge base, skill level or proven track record.

you might pay a little more but they use the best parts and it is always done right the first time, no question.

although from your post, it kind of sounds like you are looking for some trash talk.

jim
74 911s targa 2.9, street
77 911s coupe, track
Old 12-11-2001, 09:31 PM
Arthur
Pro

Listen, Buddy. My name is not Charles, or hurzzdddy. Not interested in trash talk for the sake of clogging up the internet either. I've ordered parts from Europe, and there is a long backlog at PAG. Andial has the parts available now. That's all. I'm sorry I made an impression that I wanted to cause trouble. Jeez.
Old 12-12-2001, 03:13 PM
Dayton
Advanced

Super Company...Their knowledge is fantasic. But if your a retail buyer you will pay a healthy price..
Cheers
Dayton
fvd-usa
Old 12-15-2001, 04:12 PM
TT Gasman
Drifting

I think the service from Andial is excellent, they pack all the parts with great care. I was pleased with the purchase overall.
Arthur you have mail
Doug
Old 12-29-2001, 11:12 AM
Jason C.
Advanced

I had my 30,000 mile service done early at Andial. I didn't tell them what I knew to be wrong with the car. Just a little test. The found it all and more. Very very thorough. Very clear explanation of their work. All parts available for review and both Pete and the tech were happy to answer questions.

I had a used TT spec rear swaybar installed and they gave it to me cheap with no labor install add on. Very nice.

They accidentally charged me twice for the swaybar, however. I called to let Pete know. When he called me back, the refund had already been processed. I didn't even have to ask.

Overall, one very happy customer about $2500 poorer once I left, however.
Old 12-29-2001, 08:15 PM
JJayB
Burning Brakes

I've tried four other shops in the SoCal in the past 15 years. Andial doesn't experiment with your money. They are experts in their area. Who did the factory use for years on their race cars before Alwin Springer left to set up Porsche Motorsports? Andial still does some of the Motorsports work.

I've got over 8000 track miles on one of their turbo motors. I'am a satisfied customer.

However, there not Burger King, so you can't have it your way.

Regards
Old 01-09-2002, 04:17 PM
ToyCollector
Intermediate

All I can add is that I own a 930 that got the full treatment from them in 1988 (3.4 liter upgrade, turbo, intercooler, differential upgrade, etc.) and it still runs strong after 73000 miles. I bought the car used so I cannot comment on the service, etc.

Quick Reply: Opinions on Andial