Old 07-18-2020, 12:51 PM
sbelles
I'm in....
Rennlist Member

Received 248 Likes on 167 Posts

Originally Posted by RickBetterley
Oh, congrats!
We are in Friendship, another 1:45 up the coast
Lobsters can be delivered to our dock - who needs a lobster festival!
Where is home for you?
I know that area pretty well. My wife grew up in Gorham but we've spent quite a bit of time up there. Home base is West Chester PA for another three years until my youngest is out of school but we've spent most of the past five months at the lake house in the Poconos. We are heading up to Maine in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately I can't take possession of the place in Scarborough (Higgins Beach) until December. Great time of year to try to get things done in Maine. I'm going to look around for an old pickup while I'm there. The older and rustier the better since I'm going to park it in my sister-in-law's driveway for a few months.

Edit: It probably won't happen this year but you should check out the Lobster Festival next year. Good music and local beers and wines besides the lobster.

Last edited by sbelles; 07-19-2020 at 12:09 PM.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:32 PM
RickBetterley
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts
Default My Cayman listing for your consideration

As announced, my Cayman S race car is for sale. SpeedSport is helping me with the sale, and the car is at their shop in Danbury, CT. Fully serviced and ready to go.
Here is the link to the description with more photos:
https://sstauto.com/listings/2009-ca...nual-for-sale/
This car has been everything - and more - that Spencer and I expected back when we agreed on the build. She was an absolute joy to own; pretty, fast, reliable.
I am truly going to miss this car, but I am also excited that someone will get a chance to love her like I do.

Quick Reply: Time to go - selling my Cayman and trailer