Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Few in-car clips from my GT4 car at PWC Portland..

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 12:21 PM
fleadh
Burning Brakes

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Few in-car clips from my GT4 car at PWC Portland..

If anyone's bored, here's a couple clips...

When the car goes into limp mode from overheating at the green flag and 30+ cars pass you.... then Days of Thunder at the end of the first lap.

A couple laps from practice...

Once I get home I'll edit together a clip of some overtakes, sh*tty driving and funny stuff. After all the damage in race #2, there's a good chance my PWC season is over. I'd like to say it was fun while it lasted, but it wasn't. :-)

-mike
Old 07-17-2018, 01:31 PM
DTMiller
Rennlist Member

Received 313 Likes on 172 Posts

Mike,

I've enjoyed watching you battle this year and I hope you find a series to run in that works for you. I'm not the most knowledgeable race fan so oftentimes the stuff that the various series do is baffling but PWC has certainly taken the cake on baffling behavior. Between your track limits two races ago and the TC BOP adjustments between races, man, how do you justify that stuff?
Old 07-18-2018, 01:58 PM
jdistefa
Rennlist Member

Received 484 Likes on 256 Posts

I was thinking about dipping a toe into PWC but after seeing your vids and chatting with Pavan, maybe not so much. Sigh. Conti is a crash-fest. I guess for the time being, stick with PCA.

At least your camera is in a better position!

Look forward to the next vid....
Old 07-18-2018, 06:16 PM
mark kibort
Rennlist Member

Received 166 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by jdistefa
I was thinking about dipping a toe into PWC but after seeing your vids and chatting with Pavan, maybe not so much. Sigh. Conti is a crash-fest. I guess for the time being, stick with PCA.

you cant retire until the video is optimal. yes, the camera is in a better position, but it needs to be zoomed slightly. you dont want to see any of your roof! better to aim it down and see pedals , but zoom in a bit if you can or move it more forward . bummer about the overheat. how is that possible on the outlap? did it come back off limp mode and then you were battling with the mustang, or was it still off power ? sorry to hear. looked like a fun crowd
Old 07-20-2018, 01:20 AM
stujelly
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by jdistefa

Hey matt,
If you want a televised race have you considered TA

Quick Reply: Few in-car clips from my GT4 car at PWC Portland..