Old 06-20-2018, 02:39 PM
OpenTrack
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 35 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Hacked 987
One question....

Is terrorism protection really something we should be concerned with? LOL.....
hahaha I don't think we've had anyone purchase Terrorism coverage yet! It's a required offering for property coverage, which is why it's there.
Visit OpenTrack.com for Annual Membership & On-Demand Daily Insurance. OpenTrack Annual Membership includes unlimited track-day insurance for 12 months and automatic enrollment in Drive Better, our free driver coaching program with pro-driver Andy Lee. As an Annual Member, you receive unlimited 1:1 coaching with Andy, invites to exclusive group coaching sessions and webinars, on-demand video content, track guides & pro-tips.

Physical Damage and Liability coverage available.

Old 06-21-2018, 07:12 PM
fatbillybob
Drifting

Received 128 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by OpenTrack
Sorry for the delay in responding. OpenTrack in this situation (us) is actually the insurance provider. It sounds from your note that the Open Track you are referencing could be a track day provider? Just wanted to make sure I understand what you're asking. We, OpenTrack, are an insurance provider offering both physical damage & individual liability for drivers on-track. Any specific questions I can answer?
Yes. I was confused. Please continue your regular programing. Thank You.
Old 06-24-2018, 07:12 PM
Brian C in Az
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bpu699
Also, has anyone ever been able to clarify if PCA/SCCA truly covers you if you hit another car and cause bodily injury or property damage? I know the other guy isn't supposed to sue, but if he does, and wins, are we covered?
Neither PCA nor SCCA cover you damaging another car. The PCA coverage is for damage to the track. It does not cover your car nor the car you hit.
SCCA is medical coverage for the drivers. It does not coverage damage to your car nor the car that you hit.
Old 06-25-2018, 11:57 AM
bpu699

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Brian C in Az
Neither PCA nor SCCA cover you damaging another car. The PCA coverage is for damage to the track. It does not cover your car nor the car you hit.
SCCA is medical coverage for the drivers. It does not coverage damage to your car nor the car that you hit.
I do understand that...there is no collision insurance. But it covers liability. If the other guy gets hit, and sues, then I would think it falls under liability... right?

Quick Reply: Introducing on-track liability insurance