Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F1 Summer break is here: Best season in a long time, lets talk about it!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2017, 10:29 PM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,900 Likes on 978 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Lane
We are lucky to get Sky Sports UK coverage - you can't do any better, we're really lucky.

Martin Brundle with Damon Hill, Anthony Davidson and the gang don't just know racing, they know F1 specifically and intrinsically.

As UK-based insiders in a UK-based sport - it's just great. Heck the practice, pre-quali, and pre-race shows are some of the best coverage. Often better than the races themselves.
Agreed. I've caught a few while traveling and these guys are miles beyond what we get.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:46 PM
StoogeMoe
Rennlist Member

Received 167 Likes on 110 Posts

This season has been awesome. Finally we have a battle between two manufacturers instead of an intramural feud between teammates.

Red Bull is closing the gap to make a three way battle a possibility. There's some real good battles going on further down the grid.

I don't know how you could ask for more. Except for making the engines sound great again.
Old 08-14-2017, 03:53 PM
drivenlife
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by StoogeMoe
This season has been awesome. Finally we have a battle between two manufacturers instead of an intramural feud between teammates.

Red Bull is closing the gap to make a three way battle a possibility. There's some real good battles going on further down the grid.

I don't know how you could ask for more. Except for making the engines sound great again.
i am so sad Daniel was not able to score due to the accident on the start, i think he would have made some good point that day to further tighten up the points battle and include Red Bull into the title fight eventually..

Quick Reply: F1 Summer break is here: Best season in a long time, lets talk about it!