Sponsored by:

Market pricing..

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 03:26 PM
dfwporsche
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Market pricing..

I am considering selling my Scuderia for a CGT. I am building a list of all the cars for sale out there to get a range of prices. The sale price range is pretty obvious but anyone know of any actual sale prices in the last 6 months? Trying to get a feel for the difference between asking price and actual sales. My guess is its around 10% less but would love hard facts if anyone has examples. Thanks!
Old 11-17-2012, 09:57 AM
Plastique999
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry OT but what color is your Scud? I've been interested in one.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:05 AM
dfwporsche
Racer

Originally Posted by Plastique999
Sorry OT but what color is your Scud? I've been interested in one.
Black with silver stripes. Not for sale ... Yet
Old 11-21-2012, 01:18 AM
E-Man
Burning Brakes

Received 317 Likes on 130 Posts

I traded my scud in on a CGT. Totally different cars. I ended up buying another scud and keeping the CGT. They are nothing alike. CGT is an experience that once tried, you will never be able to give up. Like sleeping with a supermodel. You will spend your last dollar for one more date. Then go out and sell your soul to do it again. The scud is a car I can get in and drive down to the store to pick up milk. It's fast and sounds really good, and it's a lot less demanding car to drive. In comparison it feels practical.
Old 11-22-2012, 05:04 PM
nycartdealer
Instructor

Received 40 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Just in case we forgot how good it is....

Old 11-22-2012, 07:38 PM
dfwporsche
Racer

Originally Posted by E-Man
I traded my scud in on a CGT. Totally different cars. I ended up buying another scud and keeping the CGT. They are nothing alike. CGT is an experience that once tried, you will never be able to give up. Like sleeping with a supermodel. You will spend your last dollar for one more date. Then go out and sell your soul to do it again. The scud is a car I can get in and drive down to the store to pick up milk. It's fast and sounds really good, and it's a lot less demanding car to drive. In comparison it feels practical.
Can't wait to drive one!
Old 11-23-2012, 01:53 PM
CamZ
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

We have a CGT and will take a Scud in on trade : )
Old 11-23-2012, 08:46 PM
dfwporsche
Racer

Originally Posted by CAMatCNCMotors
We have a CGT and will take a Scud in on trade : )
I assume you are referring to the red one? That's one of the highest priced cars in the country...I can only assume you guys have either gone crazy or red drives a premium.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:56 PM
CamZ
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by dfwporsche
I assume you are referring to the red one? That's one of the highest priced cars in the country...I can only assume you guys have either gone crazy or red drives a premium.
Let me know what color you are looking for, we just got offered another on Wednesday.....
Old 11-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Mattyrae
Instructor

Received 39 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by E-Man
Supermodel? Now if you had a yellow 16M maybe.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:29 PM
Mattyrae
Instructor

Received 39 Likes on 20 Posts

All depends on how many miles on the car. Seen them for 300k and very low 300's to mid 300's. Clutch is not cheap on that car, if you can get one that just had the clutch replaced and valves adjusted you are in like flynn.

Quick Reply: Market pricing..