Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R.I.P. VRAlexander

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Wilder
Rennlist Member

Received 5,109 Likes on 1,815 Posts

What a sad legacy. A bunch of videos evidencing his complete disrespect and disregard for others and a bunch of rumors about being a liar and a swindler. Not how I would want to be remembered. My heart felt condolences to his family.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:03 AM
duffman1278
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by speednme
BUT how in the hell does someone con so many people and live. Some of the comments is that he was in hiding ( how can he be in hiding if his videos are all over the net?)

Why wasn't this guy in jail?
Does the name Bernie Madoff ring a bell?

The guy drove around without a care for the publics safety, what a jerk.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:06 PM
kosmo
Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

is anyone really surprised at his passing???
Old 07-11-2010, 03:10 AM
911SLOW
Admin
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 126 Likes on 99 Posts

What's wrong with you people. He is DEAD. Let's leave it at that and move on.
Even the worst deserve some respect when dead..
You are judges with the right to take lives or what?
I don't believe this.
And I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY (and I didn't approve of what he did).

RIP
Old 07-11-2010, 11:41 PM
budge96
Rennlist Member

Received 109 Likes on 95 Posts

Dude let the man rest what ever his misgivings may have been in life,its just mannerly!

Alex was known from LA to new york as one of the if not the fastest porsche wheel out there even if

unfortunately he chose to do so on city streets from time to time.

I know there's not a one here who at some point hasn't tested their metal on public roads despite the

fact so called pedestrian and civilian traffic wasn't out and about.

all I know is he really showed the world and claus ettenger in particular when he walked away from

the competition as if it were standing still on SuperCars Exposed ! That was talent pure and simple ,both mechanical and driving...PERIOD

RIP bro peace Bert
Old 07-12-2010, 10:16 PM
wtdoom
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 911SLOW
What's wrong with you people. He is DEAD. Let's leave it at that and move on.
Even the worst deserve some respect when dead..
You are judges with the right to take lives or what?
I don't believe this.
And I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY (and I didn't approve of what he did).

RIP
im not referring to this vr guy ( i know nothing of him good or bad ) but you do not deserve respect just because you die . a fool / thief / murderer etc is the same dead or alive surely ?
dyings easy anyone can do it .

Last edited by wtdoom; 07-14-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Alfaguy2
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some telling comments on this thread by him. It seems he did not expect to live a long life.

I think its sad that someone with such love of cars could not have channeled his energies and life in a more positive way. Anyone know what happened?

RIP

https://rennlist.com/forums/carrera-...d-for-you.html
Old 07-13-2010, 12:29 AM
9.5 Degrees
Pro

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by budge96
Alex was known from LA to new york as one of the if not the fastest porsche wheel out there even if

unfortunately he chose to do so on city streets from time to time
Really? If he was so fast why didn't he try his hand against someone on a track? I guess blowing past soccer moms in minivans on public streets was more his style. He should have been arrested long ago with his own videotapes used against him in a court of law.

Good riddence. Better him than me, my family, you, your family and anyone else in public. *******.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:50 AM
Giovanni
Race Car

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Yeap, a lot of peopled bashed him on Off Topic because of his videos on youtube.

1. The guy is dead. Leave him alone. When he was alive nobody dared to tell him anything.
2. This is a Porsche site. If you own a Porsche or any other car and you never drove your car slighlty the way he did then I feel very sorry for you. Really...
3. You probably jealous you don't have a Carrera GT.

Live and let live. And I am putting myself in other people shoes. i.e. pedestrians. Shoot, seeing a guy driving the way he was driving - in total control of the car - that would have made me happy. If I was sitting at the table when he revved the engine, dude, I would applaud him and ask for a burnout. I guess its just me though, a proud member of Rennlist, a sportscar online community.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:02 PM
niche
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

The guy is dead. Leave him alone. When he was alive nobody dared to tell him anything.
+1 Only now until the guy is dead and can't defend himself are people bashing him... nice.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:32 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,429 Likes on 2,039 Posts

Originally Posted by Giovanni
Yeap, a lot of peopled bashed him on Off Topic because of his videos on youtube.

1. The guy is dead. Leave him alone. When he was alive nobody dared to tell him anything.
2. This is a Porsche site. If you own a Porsche or any other car and you never drove your car slighlty the way he did then I feel very sorry for you. Really...

Live and let live. And I am putting myself in other people shoes. i.e. pedestrians. Shoot, seeing a guy driving the way he was driving - in total control of the car - that would have made me happy. If I was sitting at the table when he revved the engine, dude, I would applaud him and ask for a burnout. I guess its just me though, a proud member of Rennlist, a sportscar online community.
Nice kids you have in your avatar. I guess if they were hit instead of someone else's kid, you might change your view, right?

So you admire him because he had car control on the street? I don't know, he probably couldn't beat me in my lowly GT3 on the track. All these posiers who drive like maniacs on the street usually don't take their cars to the track where there are trained drivers who would hand them their lunch each and every time!

And no, I didn't know him before this thread came up, but if it were I on the street and I saw him or anyone else pull that bull****, I'd have pulled him out of the car myself. Believe it.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:08 PM
Giovanni
Race Car

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

[QUOTE=Pete;7737864] Nice kids you have in your avatar. I guess if they were hit instead of someone else's kid, you might change your view, right?
QUOTE]

WTF are you talking about? I don't understand your comparison to what I said about VRAlexander's video and my kids being hit by a maniac driver? Are you serious? Who's kid did he hit?
Old 07-18-2010, 03:32 AM
speednme
Rennlist Member

Received 55 Likes on 36 Posts

^^^now fellas take it easy..agree to disagree.

With that said, all this bashing on this guy should have been dealt with when he was alive.

He may not have been to everyone's taste but he should RIP now.

As far as the improper street drive, KEEP IT REAL guys, WE have all at one point or another have done something foolish in our toys. Even 1 mile over the speed limit is speeding. So lets tone it down. Holyer than thou need not apply....
Old 07-18-2010, 09:49 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,149 Likes on 823 Posts

I think the lesson here is your legacy after you are gone is written by those who survive you .. so make sure you leave a positive legacy .. just because you pass on , this does not automatically cannonize you .... just an observation ...

peace out ....
Old 07-19-2010, 09:17 PM
Edgy01
Poseur
Rennlist Member

Received 238 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by Giovanni
And neither, apparently, did he.

Quick Reply: R.I.P. VRAlexander