Originally Posted by TB993tt

Certainly seems that way!!
Old 12-18-2007, 09:05 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default clutch adjustment?

Rich,

I could be wrong, but i am pretty sure i had spoken to the owner of the car from whom MG acquired your CGT. if i'm not mistaken, a very nice collector witha big collection of nice stuff: f40, enzo,and some other stuff.
I was pretty certain he had told me he had just sold the car to MG and it was avialable, the 1k mile kidn of thing.

i only mention this because one of the things he told me about was that he had just spent some $5k? or thereabouts to get the clutch 'adjusted'. at the time, i really had no idea what he was referring to, and frankly, i'm not 100% sure right now. he started to walk me thru it, explaining the issues folk have wit the clutch and he had just spent this money to get it more liveale. again, i had no idea what he was really referring to...but if we're talking th same car (and i think MG had 2 nice cgts black simialr miles), then you might have had the adjustment performed...
if im wrog on car, sorry, but atleast maybe someone knows about this clutch adjustment and if its worth the cost...

anyone know about this "adjustment' to which this dude was referring? i'dlove to find out more.

Originally Posted by richk
Old 12-19-2007, 06:59 AM
richk
Drifting

Received 882 Likes on 366 Posts

I did get the car from MG...as far as the clutch goes I think its a matter of practice. Did I mention the car is AWESOME and I LOVE IT!!!!

My orange RS is heading west and I will get the sharkwerks bypass ASAP!!!
Old 12-19-2007, 10:53 AM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

your car is awsome. im excited to hear what you think of the RS. i think its a silly great car. i think it drives as well as the CGT without some of the overhead that the CGT requires...(lower clearance, etc). buy an extra chin spoiler for about $200. that car has low clearance right at that tip.

im beyond jealous that you have drive-able conditions. its 29 degrees, ice, slop slush. my tundra is like a pig in mud.

keep us posted on that Pumpkin. you're gonna love it.

Originally Posted by richk
I did get the car from MG...as far as the clutch goes I think its a matter of practice. Did I mention the car is AWESOME and I LOVE IT!!!!

My orange RS is heading west and I will get the sharkwerks bypass ASAP!!!

Quick Reply: The deal is done...