Sponsored by:

CGT suspension options

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2021, 04:19 PM
RennOracle
Pro

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by RS Clubsport
what you say rings true on a lot of points.

my trays are scuffed mainly near the front lip and also lightly in the other sections. I had an absolute nightmare in the French Riviera a few weeks back, ended up in a dead end having gone over 6 large speed bumps scraping each time 😤

I think the odd occasion the FAL and RAL (kw comes with both) plus a better and adjustable quality damper is the way forward.

TTX a superior product for sure but no UK back up and no FAL plus Manthey agents to fit the kit in the UK made my mind up.
If you want the TTX quality, you could ring Manthey or even KW and have them make the latest v4 tech they use on the gt2 rs mr on the cgt dampers. Will be a matter of innards and springs.
They already have the data for the cgt suspension range, so they just have to match with new bits.
Old 10-23-2021, 06:38 AM
RS Clubsport
Pro

Received 347 Likes on 99 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RennOracle
If you want the TTX quality, you could ring Manthey or even KW and have them make the latest v4 tech they use on the gt2 rs mr on the cgt dampers. Will be a matter of innards and springs.
They already have the data for the cgt suspension range, so they just have to match with new bits.
I have a contact at Manthey and will ask the question, thanks for the suggestion
Old 10-23-2021, 11:09 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,636 Likes on 2,318 Posts

Originally Posted by RennOracle
good info, thx
Old 12-12-2022, 01:14 PM
dfwporsche
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts

Does anyone know if it's possible to run the KW lift system but use the Ohlins dampers? Or is that a dumb question?
Old 02-28-2023, 11:54 AM
Abelton
3rd Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The following users liked this post:
CRex (03-02-2023)

Quick Reply: CGT suspension options