Sponsored by: Porsche San Diego

971 coding for PSE

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2024, 12:03 PM
djdonte
Racer

Received 103 Likes on 79 Posts

https://a.co/d/eQFCS1e

Try that maybe? Both links worked for me. I guess I don’t understand your question.
Old 04-02-2024, 12:25 PM
Ericson38
Burning Brakes

Received 364 Likes on 280 Posts

Originally Posted by djdonte
https://a.co/d/eQFCS1e

Try that maybe? Both links worked for me. I guess I don’t understand your question.
Power supply link. Thanks.

Last edited by Ericson38; 04-02-2024 at 12:50 PM.
Old 05-09-2024, 10:59 PM
Sekiro
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OP have you tested your rear windows one touch after coding the PSE? I'm coding for a few friends with 971 and Cayenne E3. All of them are having problems of only rear windows one touch functions not working anymore after coding. I tried to use PIWIS 3 to perform relearn on rear door modules but it didn't work.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:45 AM
djdonte
Racer

By one touch you mean auto up with the switch? Mine works fine from the drivers controls, but I guess I never have rear passengers so I will have to try from the back seat. The modules coded when you write PSE in using the "additional menu" you hit F7 for in the Control Unit tab are: Gateway (003), DME V6 TFSI, and PCM 4.1. I am not sure any of those have anything to do with the windows.

Are you doing it with the additional menu and automatic coding or doing manual coding without development rules? If the latter, try auto coding as it will remove any manual coding done previously. If you coded in PSE using manual coding, automatic coding will remove all of that and let you start fresh. I coded PSE using the additional menu, so if I was to auto code, I would lose my *** delete, 5 blink turn signal and comfort unlock using the fob, but keep PSE.

Do you have any faults in the fault memory?
Old 05-10-2024, 08:40 AM
Sekiro
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by djdonte
By one touch you mean auto up with the switch? Mine works fine from the drivers controls, but I guess I never have rear passengers so I will have to try from the back seat. The modules coded when you write PSE in using the "additional menu" you hit F7 for in the Control Unit tab are: Gateway (003), DME V6 TFSI, and PCM 4.1. I am not sure any of those have anything to do with the windows.

Are you doing it with the additional menu and automatic coding or doing manual coding without development rules? If the latter, try auto coding as it will remove any manual coding done previously. If you coded in PSE using manual coding, automatic coding will remove all of that and let you start fresh. I coded PSE using the additional menu, so if I was to auto code, I would lose my *** delete, 5 blink turn signal and comfort unlock using the fob, but keep PSE.

Do you have any faults in the fault memory?
yes I meant now they have to hold the window button to fully up/close the windows. And you can test it from driver control. What I did was to auto code everything after F7. Never did any manual coding. Yes both of rear door modules have faults. The scary thing is now after reverting the OP0 option, the window problem persists.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:44 AM
djdonte
Racer

Thats very odd. Did the faults exist before you did the coding? Have you tried clearing them? I had all kinds of weird faults when I tried this without a proper power supply, but most of them went away after I switched out of E mode, and the rest could be cleared.
Old 05-11-2024, 12:39 PM
djdonte
Racer

I checked and my rear windows work fine from both the drivers and rear door switch. I just coded the *** back on for service as well.

Quick Reply: 971 coding for PSE