Sponsored by: Porsche San Diego

Air suspension settings 2018 Panamera

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2024, 12:26 PM
dw1836
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Air suspension settings 2018 Panamera

I like to drive with my suspension low, but when I park and lock the car it moves up to the regular height (which makes my wheels look way too small for the wheelwell &#128532. How can I stop it from going up on its own? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-01-2024, 08:00 AM
healthnut76
Instructor

Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by dw1836
I like to drive with my suspension low, but when I park and lock the car it moves up to the regular height (which makes my wheels look way too small for the wheelwell &#128532. How can I stop it from going up on its own? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
I assume it's set to Low in the PCM, so it should just be a matter of ensuring you save the settings to the key. I've found that saving settings to the key works more reliably if you press and hold the set button and then press the key button (while holding set). That should do it.
Old 03-01-2024, 10:05 AM
Chimuel
Racer

Received 132 Likes on 95 Posts

Set Chassis to LOW in the PCM and make sure you see this icon indicated solid when you are parked. If that icon is blinking it means it is currently in operation and if you turn the vehicle off when it is underway, it will go back to medium/default height.

If you park on a slope, the vehicle will attempt to level itself. I've noticed this with either the front and rear axles or driver and passenger wheels at different heights. ​​​

Quick Reply: Air suspension settings 2018 Panamera