Panamera 2010-Current

Why so many for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2018, 07:39 PM
Andial
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by skiracer
I've gotten so many comments and compliments on the color, but it may have been the reason it sat for so long for sale w/o anyone even looking at it (car was in OK at the time). I never thought I'd own a brown car and the interior is stunning!
I would blame it on those distasteful rims.
Old 05-24-2018, 08:49 PM
skiracer
Rennlist Member

Received 175 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by SillyGoose
how do I get this same exact color scheme on a new 2019 Panamera? what is the closest color for the exterior paint? it looks amazing
The paint color is Cognac metallic - here's the build sheet...
Old 05-24-2018, 08:53 PM
skiracer
Rennlist Member

Received 175 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by Andial
I would blame it on those distasteful rims.
When I first saw the pics I was thinking "way too much bling for me" but I get a lot of comments on them and how they make the car. The barrels are custom painted the same Cognac metallic so they tie nicely to the car. I haven't ever gotten a comment w/ the OEM wheels during the winter w/ snow tires. They really fill out the wheel wells nicely.
Old 05-24-2018, 10:06 PM
lexhair
Pro

Received 148 Likes on 110 Posts

I've gotten so many comments and compliments on the color, but it may have been the reason it sat for so long for sale w/o anyone even looking at it (car was in OK at the time). I never thought I'd own a brown car and the interior is stunning!
Jim...the interior is immaculate. The last car I had with a beige interior looked like a catchers glove after a month or two. Luxor beige (even though yours isn't) is usually a show stopper for me but holy smokes you've done it perfectly.

Last edited by lexhair; 05-24-2018 at 10:07 PM. Reason: spelling...ocd
Old 05-31-2018, 08:16 PM
1BadAction
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The paint color is Cognac metallic - here's the build sheet...
Woa, the interior of the one I bought last week is a near clone of that! I was the same as you, wasn't a huge fan of the "brown" initially but I absolutely fell in love with it when I was able to see it in person. It just gives the whole car a high end exotic feel that black leather doesn't. Everyone that sees it loves it (so far, anyways).

Quick Reply: Why so many for sale