Notices
Panamera 2010-Current
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche San Diego

Sport Turismo that have been delivered..

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2018, 04:21 PM
DMoore
Pro

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by cr207
The Panamera S Sport Turismo was signed off Today for CARB, all the different models have different dates. All in the next few days. You should all be getting cars in the next week or two max.
Great news!! Thanks for sharing.

DMoore
'18 PTST getting close...
Old 02-06-2018, 04:32 PM
goldenbone
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I spoke with my dealer today and he claims they are NOT CARB certified and will not be delivered until March. What gives????
Old 02-06-2018, 05:21 PM
cr207
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts

I spoke directly with Porsche of North America. Sharon of PCNA. She told me that as of Feb 2nd the Panamera 4S Sport Turismo was cleared and the other models would be following that. So not sure why that info is not getting to the dealers.
Old 02-06-2018, 06:23 PM
goldenbone
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you cr! I hope you are right. I'm trading in my Macan Turbo and I would prefer not to make an extra month payment if 4s gt is on the way.
​​​​​​​
Old 02-07-2018, 02:46 PM
cr207
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Default new date Feb 23rd

I am beyond frustrated, as PCNA told me that Feb 2nd was the date. Now they moved it to the 23rd, which means that it will be around 5 days later before cars get to customers. I turned in my S7 because I thought I would have a car Monday.
Old 02-07-2018, 07:59 PM
SaratogaLefty
Pro

Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts

I spoke directly with Porsche of North America. Sharon of PCNA. She told me that as of Feb 2nd the Panamera 4S Sport Turismo was cleared and the other models would be following that. So not sure why that info is not getting to the dealers.
Here is the link to the CARB certification site: https://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/onroad.../2018/2018.php

As you will see as of today, 2/7/18, no certifications have been issued since 12/19/17. Not sure why PCNA told you CARB had certified the ST but not true as of today. I'm hoping the March dates are accurate.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:10 PM
DMoore
Pro

I am beyond frustrated, as PCNA told me that Feb 2nd was the date. Now they moved it to the 23rd, which means that it will be around 5 days later before cars get to customers. I turned in my S7 because I thought I would have a car Monday.
My dealer also told me today that the latest word for CARB certification is "about 2/23." Before a car is shipped out from the dock, they also do an inspection and print the Maroney sticker, etc. I wonder... have they done all that already while awaiting certification -- or have they done nothing and will then need to do all that stuff before the cars can be shipped to the dealers? I'm sure that would add yet another couple of weeks before we actually see our cars.

My ETA has jumped from early December to late December to early February to late April to maybe February to...????? I ordered the damned thing in June, just as soon as my dealer got their very first allocation.

AAAARGHHHHH.

DMoore
"Should have ordered an E63 AMG wagon instead!"
Old 02-07-2018, 09:21 PM
SaratogaLefty
Pro

Originally Posted by DMoore
My dealer also told me today that the latest word for CARB certification is "about 2/23." Before a car is shipped out from the dock, they also do an inspection and print the Maroney sticker, etc. I wonder... have they done all that already while awaiting certification -- or have they done nothing and will then need to do all that stuff before the cars can be shipped to the dealers? I'm sure that would add yet another couple of weeks before we actually see our cars.

My ETA has jumped from early December to late December to early February to late April to maybe February to...????? I ordered the damned thing in June, just as soon as my dealer got their very first allocation.

AAAARGHHHHH.

DMoore
"Should have ordered an E63 AMG wagon instead!"
What is a Maroney Sticker???
Old 02-07-2018, 10:33 PM
DMoore
Pro

Originally Posted by SaratogaLefty
What is a Maroney Sticker???
I misspelled it. Should be Monroney. It's the window sticker in all cars that lists price, options, gas mileage, etc. My bad for typing faster than I was thinking.

DMoore
'18 PTST - but I'm beginning to wonder if it's ever going to arrive...
Old 02-08-2018, 07:17 PM
Ronan
Rennlist Member

Received 110 Likes on 66 Posts

Hang in there!,,it will come . Waiting is hard though.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:48 PM
DMoore
Pro

Visited dealer today. I was shown memo from PCNA dated Friday, 2/9. CARB clearance on all non-hybrid versions of Sport Turismo is still expected "around 2/23."

The bad news was, the ETA at my dealership of my 911 GTS has slipped a month from mid-April to mid-May.

It seems like they're staying up late at night, dreaming up new ways of pissing me off!

DMoore
'18 Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo "sitting on the dock of the bay" in San Diego, since early December
'18 911 Carrera GTS, slipping further and further into the future
Old 02-12-2018, 01:36 AM
SaratogaLefty
Pro

Originally Posted by DMoore
Visited dealer today. I was shown memo from PCNA dated Friday, 2/9. CARB clearance on all non-hybrid versions of Sport Turismo is still expected "around 2/23."

The bad news was, the ETA at my dealership of my 911 GTS has slipped a month from mid-April to mid-May.

It seems like they're staying up late at night, dreaming up new ways of pissing me off!

DMoore
'18 Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo "sitting on the dock of the bay" in San Diego, since early December
'18 911 Carrera GTS, slipping further and further into the future

So I'm wondering if you happened to notice what it said (if anything) about the Panamera 4 E-Hybrid certification?
Old 02-12-2018, 05:07 AM
DMoore
Pro

Originally Posted by SaratogaLefty
So I'm wondering if you happened to notice what it said (if anything) about the Panamera 4 E-Hybrid certification?
I didn't specifically notice what the memo said, but the salesman basically said that the E-Hybrids weren't expected until April. I commented that it'll be model year '19 before the '18's get here. He just shook his head.

DMoore
Getting more and more annoyed...
Old 02-14-2018, 08:21 AM
Ronan
Rennlist Member

Received 110 Likes on 66 Posts

My dealer in Toronto mentioned to me that there is now a very large backlog of orders for the ST. Mine was the first they delivered, but have not seen another yet.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:56 PM
Andial
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ronan
My dealer in Toronto mentioned to me that there is now a very large backlog of orders for the ST. Mine was the first they delivered, but have not seen another yet.
How long would it take to get an ordered car?

Quick Reply: Sport Turismo that have been delivered..