Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NH Car Show 7/17

Hi Guys,

I thought I would throw this out here for anyone near NH. NCR-PCA is having a car show at Porsche of Stratham on July 17. It's a simple, low key peoples choice. We are having it catered and plan an ice cream run over to Hampton, NH. For anyone in the area, it will be a great time. I've pasted the details below.

I'm guessing John Dunkle will even show up - the mystery will be which car he will bring!

What is it you ask? NCR has joined forces with Porsche of Stratham and have come up with a great fun day for everyone in the family to come out and enjoy both NCR Member cars, Porsche of Stratham customer cars and everything else you could possibly think of!! Including a Ferrari Enzo, Porsche RS, Indian Motorcycles AND MUCH MORE! Lunch will be fully catered and provided by Kathys Kitchen out of Barrington NH!

What if my car is not “Car Show Ready”? It’s okay! A lot of them are daily drivers just wash and vacuum!

Will they be judged? Yes, by your peers! We will have unanimous judging by all participants. There will be a ballot box given to each car! Prizes will be given to winners!

When is it? July 17th from 11-3:30 at Porsche of Stratham 58 Portsmouth Ave Stratham NH 03885

following the event there will be an “Ice Cream Run” to Lagos in Portsmouth NH!

What does it cost? That’s the best part! It’s FREE!! Thanks Porsche of Stratham and Kathys Kitchen!

You can do any of the following, please pre register with JJ Dunkle by filling out the form below or email concours@ncr-pca.org OR just call JJ 603-842-0652!
Old 07-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Bugeye
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes! Looks like a fun time - hoping to make it. Thanks for putting it together. Love Lago's ice cream too.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Gorgeous car! Looking forward to seeing it, bring any other P-car friends too.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:19 PM
rome
Rennlist Member

Jay- I'm going to try to make it and bring the 993.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:23 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Niiiiiiice! Last I heard we had 25 fives cars signed up. It is FREE for heaven sakes. Come on out and we will get ice cream after.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:52 AM
Breeznn
Track Day

Default Stratham Porsche Car Show

Hey Jay:

I have already registered for the show. It looks to be an opportunity for some good car fun and close to home for me.

It might help if you posted the signup form on this page. Your first post indicates a form attached below, but I did not sse the form.

Jerry
Old 07-15-2011, 10:01 PM
Bugeye
Advanced

Registered - looking forward to it! Trying to encourage a couple others to make the drive.
Old 07-17-2011, 01:22 AM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

See ya all tomorrow. We are making an ice cream run after as well down the coast. Dress cool, it is going to be hot!!!!!

Quick Reply: NH Car Show 7/17