Sponsored by:

Want to Buy a 2019 Porsche GT3 Touring 991.2

Wanted

Old 02-14-2024, 06:03 PM
DodoBrd
Burning Brakes

Received 919 Likes on 445 Posts

This is a fun thread but ideally should now be on the 991 forum

what we are seeing with the 991.2 GT3s is the same thing we are seeing with 992 GT3s… generally, winged/PDK/standard color cars cost the least and touring/6sp/PTS cost the most. The gap is about $50-70k.

They didn’t make many 991.2 tourings (and even less 992 6sp tourings) so they will always command that ‘collector’ premium
The following 2 users liked this post by DodoBrd:
911-AL (02-14-2024), Brainofjjj (02-14-2024)
Old 02-14-2024, 06:17 PM
JAB12
Rennlist Member

Received 627 Likes on 362 Posts

I asked the mods for weeks to merge this thread in the 991 forum but no takers, so here we are to stay. I still have all my search alerts on so will continue to update post No. 45 as I can.
Old 02-14-2024, 06:52 PM
DodoBrd
Burning Brakes

Received 919 Likes on 445 Posts

Originally Posted by JAB12
I asked the mods for weeks to merge this thread in the 991 forum but no takers, so here we are to stay. I still have all my search alerts on so will continue to update post No. 45 as I can.
@ipse dixit
Old 02-14-2024, 07:59 PM
ipse dixit
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 11,758 Likes on 5,133 Posts

Originally Posted by DodoBrd
I’m not a mod for this sub forum.
The following users liked this post:
JAB12 (02-15-2024)
Old 02-14-2024, 08:21 PM
silvertige
Rennlist Member

Received 197 Likes on 119 Posts

Something specific for tourings is something that quite a few of us are interested in so I just started this thread. Same spirit.

https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-...uring-gt3.html
JAB12 (02-15-2024)
Old 02-16-2024, 11:09 AM
JAB12
Rennlist Member

Foreshadowing the 991.2 GT3 Touring 911 purchase which materialized recently as you all know, I had anticipated this time will come and with very heavy reluctance I am selling the '23 GTS. Here is the link from the Porsche Dealer: https://www.porschefairfield.com/use...AB2A98PS220959

A Few notes on the car:
.- There is some give on the price as the car is on consignment. Pm me if you have serious interest.
.Now let's get the obvious out of the way:
.- Yes, you can buy a GT3, another 992 GTS, or something else at this price point. This car is for a Porsche enthusiast who either already owns GT3s, needs a back seat, and/or can appreciate a well thought and very special CXX configuration which spared no time or expense. Or both. MSRP on the car is $280K+ ; $65K+ of which is Special Wishes, SonderWunsch, CXX. Certificates of customization, Porsche Production Specs, letter and all PECATL delivery docs and digital photobook come with the car.
.- PTS and ceramics were on hold for awhile on 2024 non GT3 model 911s. This car has both plus FAL, and now with this strange "hold at port" mandate which is not clear how invasive of a fix it is, chip replacement, etc., this provides an opportunity to get into a special car with no wait.
.- Rennlist article on the matter here: https://rennlist.com/how-tos/slidesh...mpaign=content
.- Exterior Color Paint to Sample Fjord Green

.- Manual and Sunroof Delete.
.- Full PPF, wheel and tire protection package included.
.- 3M UV film on all glass including windshield.
.- Exterior and Interior Ceramic Treatment (inc. anti stain Leather protection)
.- 886 miles, all but 9 driven by me. (I drive with gloves on and no jeans). Car is still under full warranty and CPO eligible
.- There's no other spec out there like this one. Said by PCNA, not just by me.

Easy transaction through the authorized Porsche dealer and I can entertain the following vehicles on trade: 911-50 Manual, pepita, Graphite Grey. 2016 Club Coupe, PDK or Manual. and a higher mileage 991.2 GT3 Touring. Also interested in special color 964 or 993 manual aircooled cars. The dealer can entertain anything on trade for that matter and also accommodate financing options. I would just be inclined to be more flexible on the price if any of the interested vehicles noted above is coming back to me. PM me for any additional questions. Here is a photo that better denotes the car's color. I really hope this car ends up at another appreciative enthusiast's home as I have already declined multiple low number broker and dealer approaches who I know will just flip the car for probably the same or higher price than it is being offered currently.

PM me for any more information, and/or contact Leonel Rodriguez at the dealer. He is the SA. Thank you.

Last edited by JAB12; 02-16-2024 at 01:37 PM. Reason: added content
Old 02-16-2024, 11:15 AM
Ro_Ja Boy
Rennlist Member

Received 245 Likes on 124 Posts

Foreshadowing the 991.2 GT3 Touring 911 purchase which materialized recently as you all know, I had anticipated this time will come and with very heavy reluctance I am selling the '23 GTS. Here is the link from the Porsche Dealer: https://www.porschefairfield.com/use...AB2A98PS220959

A Few notes on the car:
.- There is some give on the price as the car is on consignment. Pm me if you have serious interest.
.- Yes, you can buy a GT3, another 992 GTS, or something else at this price point. This car is for a Porsche enthusiast who either already owns GT3s, needs a back seat, and/or can appreciate a well thought and very special CXX configuration which spared no time or expense. Or both. MSRP on the car is $280K+ ; $65K+ of which is Special Wishes, SonderWunsch, CXX. Certificates of customization, Porsche Production Specs, letter and all PECATL delivery docs and digital photobook come with the car.
.- PTS and ceramics were on hold for awhile on 2024 non GT3 model 911s. This car has both plus FAL, and now with this strange "hold at port" mandate which is not clear how invasive of a fix it is, chip replacement, etc., this provides an opportunity to get into a special car with no wait.
.- 886 miles, all but 9 driven by me. (I drive with gloves on and no jeans). Car is still under full warranty and CPO eligible

Easy transaction through the authorized Porsche dealer and I can entertain the following vehicles on trade: 911-50 Manual, pepita, Graphite Grey. 2016 Club Coupe, PDK or Manual. and a higher mileage 991.2 GT3 Touring. Also interested in special color 964 or 993 manual aircooled cars. The dealer can entertain anything on trade for that matter and also accommodate financing options. I would just be inclined to be more flexible on the price if any of the interested vehicles noted above is coming back to me. PM me for any additional questions. Here is a photo that better denotes the car's color. I really hope this car ends up at another appreciative enthusiast's home as I have already declined multiple low number broker and dealer approaches who I know will just flip the car for probably the same or higher price than it is being offered currently.

PM me for any more information, and/or contact Leonel Rodriguez at the dealer. He is the SA. Thank you.
Pretty car! What color is it?
Old 02-16-2024, 11:17 AM
JAB12
Rennlist Member

Thank you. Fjord Green
Ro_Ja Boy (02-16-2024)
Old 02-16-2024, 11:20 AM
Mrrdstr
Rennlist Member

Received 177 Likes on 104 Posts

A Few notes on the car:

Beautiful build 👍 991.2 GT3 Touring is the keeper.
Old 02-16-2024, 11:27 AM
JAB12
Rennlist Member

@Mrrdstr Thank you. I think she is as well. Unfortunately cannot keep them all.
Old 02-16-2024, 11:29 AM
JAB12
Rennlist Member

For those of you who use Instagram ( I don't), @PTSRS did a feature on this car a few months ago, cross posted with PECATL IG account. Some friends sent me the screenshots when this happened so I am posting them below: I thought that was pretty cool.

Old 02-16-2024, 11:42 AM
ipse dixit
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

A Few notes on the car:
.- Exterior Color Paint to Sample Fjord Green

Wow, quite the spec.

Do you mind me asking what the original MSRP was?

I know the list price (which is, putting it mildly, one of the highest I have ever seen for a "regular" 911).
Old 02-16-2024, 12:08 PM
JAB12
Rennlist Member

@ipse dixit Nothing 'regular' about this one but I know exactly what you mean. Thanks for the compliment. MSRP is noted in the write up, the exact figure is $280,400.00.
Old 02-16-2024, 01:49 PM
ipse dixit
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

@ipse dixit Nothing 'regular' about this one but I know exactly what you mean. Thanks for the compliment. MSRP is noted in the write up, the exact figure is $280,400.00.
Thanks.

GLWS!
JAB12 (02-16-2024)
Old 02-16-2024, 02:11 PM
JAB12
Rennlist Member

Updated post #45 as a couple of cars sold including the conversion.