Notices
Macan 2014-Current

TechArt Macan - TAG Motorsports Project Car In The Flesh - The Macan Bacon!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2016, 07:15 PM
TAGMotorsports
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 423 Likes on 233 Posts
Default TechArt Macan - TAG Motorsports Project Car In The Flesh - The Macan Bacon!

With the announcement of TechArt's Program for the Porsche Macan earlier this year, we knew we absolutely had to: 1. Get a Porsche Macan, 2. Get the TechArt kit.

Well, fast forward a few months, and our Macan, dubbed the Macan Bacon (please employ incorrect pronunciation of Macan, to be like Bacon), has received most of its TechArt components, awaiting only its widebody conversion. And not to scare anyone, the widebody is quite fitting of the platform, not overdone and with a very well planned design element, in our opinion. We'll be posting photos of the process and the completed project once that starts this coming Wednesday.

For now, however, please enjoy the TAG Macan Bacon with the first batch of modification from our friends over at TechArt, featuring the entire available line of cosmetic modifications, short of the widebody for the moment, the new Formula IV wheels which sit perfectly in 21" and re-use OEM rubber, and a few interior tidbits to bring the TechArt theme all the way through, TechArt Valved Sport Exhaust, TechArt Lowering Springs bringing her down about 20mm, and a Flash tune by GIAC giving the Macan S enough power to let the Turbo's get scared!

Click any of the products below for more information:
-TechArt Formula IV Wheels in 21x9.5 & 21x11 Fitting OEM 21" Tires
-TechArt Front Lip Spoiler
-TechArt Side Skirt Pair
-TechArt Rear Diffusor
-TechArt Rear Trunk Spoiler
-TechArt Roof Spoiler
-TechArt Valved Exhaust System
-TechArt Exhaust Tips in Black

-TechArt Lowering Spring Set
-TechArt Pedal Set
-TechArt Footrest
-TechArt Floormats with Red Piping
-TechArt Door Still Set
-GIAC ECU Upgrade
-TAG Painted Lamborghini Rosso Vik Calipers with TechArt Logo
-TAG Painted Reflector Package

Enough talking..... Time for the photos!

What do you guys think? If you have any questions at all regarding any of the parts you see, please feel free to contact us by clicking HERE

web: www.TAGMotorsports.com - email: sales@tagmotorsports.com
Authorized Dealer For: HRE, Vossen, TechArt, AWE, Bilstien, KW, Akrapovic, Capristo, Fabspseed, BBI, Vorsteiner, Milltek, 1016 Industries, BBS, Brembo, GMG, H&R, Pirelli, Michelin, Hankook & more.

TechArt & AWE Tuning's #1 Volume Dealer Nationwide

Last edited by TAGMotorsports; 07-18-2016 at 11:56 PM.
Old 07-18-2016, 10:39 PM
evil panda
Racer

Received 146 Likes on 73 Posts

subscribed. and i thought i was the only one who pronounced macan like bacon. people mock me!
Old 07-19-2016, 04:16 PM
jeff968
Rennlist Member

Received 189 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by evil panda
subscribed. and i thought i was the only one who pronounced macan like bacon. people mock me!
Well that is because it is wrong! Even the OP states that above. Still, if incorrect it rimes with Bacon so it works!

Very cool machine. Stance looks great.
Old 07-21-2016, 07:36 PM
TAGMotorsports
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by evil panda
Originally Posted by jeff968
Well that is because it is wrong! Even the OP states that above. Still, if incorrect it rimes with Bacon so it works!

Very cool machine. Stance looks great.
There's just something so fun about saying Macan Bacon. I said it in passing once and the name stuck on.

Thanks for the compliments! I think this build is gonna end up pretty awesome (already awesome), and I think the wide body will be the icing on the cake.
Old 09-14-2016, 01:57 PM
TAGMotorsports
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

TechArt's Valved Sport Exhaust System adds an unbelievably exotic and intoxicating sound to our Project Macan Bacon. We were stunned when we first heard it, it is not easy to make a turbocharged V6 sound this great without any droning or negative side effects. In its quiet mode, the TechArt system deepens the tone of the Macan without drawing too much attention to itself. When the valves are opened, the Macan transforms into a snarling beast and sounds like a properly aggressive Porsche sportscar.

What's next? The TAG TechArt Macan is already back under the knife having the gorgeous TechArt Widebody Kit installed, we will have pictures to share of the next phase very soon!

What do you guys think? If you have any questions at all regarding any of the parts you see, please feel free to contact us by clicking HERE

Last edited by TAGMotorsports; 09-14-2016 at 05:37 PM.

Quick Reply: TechArt Macan - TAG Motorsports Project Car In The Flesh - The Macan Bacon!