Macan 2014-Current

Slight blurred vision on new Macan

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 05:04 PM
FredR
Rennlist Member

Received 753 Likes on 602 Posts
Default Slight blurred vision on new Macan

A friend of mine over here recently purchased a brand new Macan. Having owned a nice 997 Turbo for the last few years I thought he was a bit on the crazy side buying one of these thingsd but he seems to really like it and I was quite impressed by the handling.

My firend asked me to come for a ride to give an opinion on something he has observed. He complianed about slightly blurred vision through the windscreen. I thought it was his eyes/age but I must say he observation was spot on. Roads signs were indeed slightly blurred but when viewed through the side windows everything was clear.

anyone heard of a similar problem like this on the Macan or other rsche vehicles for that matter? Nothing like this on my 928 [it has tinted heat rejecting film fittted] or on my Cayenne Turbo S.

Regards

Fred R
Old 08-01-2014, 09:18 PM
03LX470
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Does he have the heated wind shield option?
I've noticed blurry vision on Cayennes and Range Rover with heated windshield option!
Old 08-01-2014, 10:08 PM
FredR
Rennlist Member

Received 753 Likes on 602 Posts

Originally Posted by 03LX470
Does he have the heated wind shield option?
I've noticed blurry vision on Cayennes and Range Rover with heated windshield option!
No idea but it is a fair question to ask-- not the kind of thing we normally need in the Middle East-thanks.

Fred
Old 08-10-2014, 01:55 AM
TTCarrera
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't remember seeing a heated windshield option in the USA Configurator when I ordered my Macan Turbo (October delivery).

Quick Reply: Slight blurred vision on new Macan