Notices
Macan EV Discuss the 2024 Porsche Macan EV
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Macan EV: Delivery of Macan EV to dealers begin (photos)

Search this Thread

Old Today, 01:38 AM
A321 Flyboy
4th Gear

Received 20 Likes on 4 Posts

Just took delivery of my aventurine green Turbo. Was only able to drive it briefly in the canyons of Malibu. This is the first time I have ever driven an EV let alone owned one so I didn't push any limits (mine!). So far outstanding!

My Turbo has been at the dealership for 8 days. It kept rejecting the software update so I couldn't take it home until today. My SA told me that Porsche released a software patch at 9:00 am Pacific time today and the car immediately accepted it! Was ready for pickup 6 hours after the patch was released. So far everything works with no bugs.

Last edited by A321 Flyboy; Today at 05:15 PM. Reason: added photo, added aventurine green color
The following 7 users liked this post by A321 Flyboy:
Awas (Today), cethegus (Today), CraigW1 (Today), Jeff Whitten (Today), Mulacttocs (Today), rmwrip (Today), seejaneworkit (Today) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old Today, 09:16 AM
gatorfast
Burning Brakes

Received 466 Likes on 265 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff Whitten
Home. Color is amazing. Insanely fast and handles very well. Very pleased.
Beautiful! That color really suits the Macan well
Old Today, 03:10 PM
mnl
Instructor

Received 109 Likes on 36 Posts

i picked mine up yesterday! put up some photos in the other thread https://rennlist.com/forums/macan-ev...l#post19668387

went out this morning to pick up breakfast and of course i ran into the one macan that was delivered before mine 😂 unfortunately i couldnt get a photo of it cause i was too slow, but it was pretty funny to run into the only other delivered car on my first short drive [besides the drive back home yesterday]
The following users liked this post:
Jeff Whitten (Today)

Quick Reply: Macan EV: Delivery of Macan EV to dealers begin (photos)