Notices

What does it take to join this team?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 06:59 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull
There are only two to choose from, and one lasted 2 years and we are still friends....from a distance. Ah, but the other is The ****storm Queen, and nobody can come close!
Only 2? You need to work harder - have you found your next future ex-wife or do we need to start a HWFMR matchmaking service?
Old 02-16-2008, 07:39 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
Only 2? You need to work harder - have you found your next future ex-wife or do we need to start a HWFMR matchmaking service?
Sorry to disappoint you, but the current Mrs. Bull is the last. She even likes me and finds me amusing at times...as she often says "Do I have a sense of humor? I married you didn't I"? I often chose to take that statement differently than she may have intended.
Old 02-16-2008, 07:41 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Bull
Sorry to disappoint you, but the current Mrs. Bull is the last. She even likes me and finds me amusing at times...as she often says "Do I have a sense of humor? I married you didn't I"? I often chose to take that statement differently than she may have intended.
Good for you. I have had only one wife (current) and I can not imagine how she has tolerated me all these years - I am afraid to ask.
Old 02-16-2008, 07:43 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
Good for you. I have had only one wife (current) and I can not imagine how she has tolerated me all these years - I am afraid to ask.
If I were you, I would be afraid also!

Quick Reply: What does it take to join this team?