Notices

What did our Dentist do while I was away?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 01:09 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts
Default What did our Dentist do while I was away?

I'm sensing some controversy.

Can I get an executive summary?

I'm looking forward to the report. We haven't had anyone in the team's P.O.C. (Probationary Observation Cell) in quite some time.

Other points of clarification:

I've already revealed the names of two members of one of the team's ultra secret committees, if they do exist (the people, not the committees) You can do a search. But here's a hint: One is a moderator.

Voting rights: The team is a corporation. 100% of the corporation's voting stock is held by one shareholder.

However that shareholder welcomes other teammate's opinions and insights.

As Sunday pointed out, we do occasionally have more open elections with each teammate having one vote. These elections are held in Chicago. You must be present to vote. There are no absentee ballots. And the Team's Precinct Captain, Bull, will accompany you into the voting booth.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:17 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
But here's a hint: One is a moderator.
***I am scared. Vewwy, vewwy scawed. For Mark of course!
Old 10-08-2007, 08:53 AM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

The short story is that he did something you don't want your dentist to do, struck a nerve. It involved calling out some DE instructors who couldn't/wouldn't ride with him. Things went downhill from there.

As keeper of banned substances, I feel it my duty to confiscate all of his laughing gas & associated paraphanalia.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,414 Likes on 755 Posts

5 word executive summary regarding the dentite:

He stepped on his dick.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:50 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Just for purposes of clarification, Mike, what exactly do you mean in this case by 'calling out' the afore mentioned instructors? I take it as he challenged them, perhaps in standard GR form?
Old 10-08-2007, 10:54 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mglobe
The short story is that he did something you don't want your dentist to do, struck a nerve. It involved calling out some DE instructors who couldn't/wouldn't ride with him. Things went downhill from there.

As keeper of banned substances, I feel it my duty to confiscate all of his laughing gas & associated paraphanalia.
My short Exec. summary would be that we couldn't stand the PAIN any longer.

Mike has one example right, and he did post about one instructor who couldn't/wouldn't ride with him, calling him a Prima Donna and giving enough information that several on the Racing Forum could identify the individual.

I take exception to a couple of other posts DR. PAIN placed in the Racing Forum. First is the "was it something I said???" type of post in response to those who took exception to his original "Prima Donna" post, trying to claim innocenceignorance. Second was another post about something like "I don't know why so many instructors automatically assume that any Green student is going to be a problem and take a long time to advance in DE".......

It must have been Bash Instructors Day....at least those who don't jump to his every wish and need! The Probationary Observation Cell might be too light of a verdict for this....unless I get to guard the cell!
Old 10-08-2007, 10:58 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi

As Sunday pointed out, we do occasionally have more open elections with each teammate having one vote. These elections are held in Chicago. You must be present to vote. There are no absentee ballots. And the Team's Precinct Captain, Bull, will accompany you into the voting booth.
And ALL votes will be counted (sometimes a week prior to the votes being cast if the BT has a scheduling problem)! I am there to simple help you through the process, as sometimes voters are confused when they enter the booth alone...
Old 10-08-2007, 11:10 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

BT, take a look at the Racing Forum, "Are some student's Prima Donnas?" thread, page 10, post #136.

VR as THE Voice of Reason, Kurt M as The Philosopher......either the World is rotating backwards, or it is a new Halloween Horror Movie!
Old 10-08-2007, 11:30 AM
BostonDMD
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

I take full responsibility for my actions.....

BT, my membership is in your hands and I will humbly accept your final decision.......
Old 10-08-2007, 11:45 AM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull
BT, take a look at the Racing Forum, "Are some student's Prima Donnas?" thread, page 10, post #136.

VR as THE Voice of Reason, Kurt M as The Philosopher......either the World is rotating backwards, or it is a new Halloween Horror Movie!
Now, to complete the bizarro world phenomena, I add this:

BURN THE WITCH! The only thing that floats better than the Dr. is very small rocks, therefore, he must be a witch and should be burned!

People should be judged based upon their Internet posts and the Dr. is obviously a bad guy who deserves to be beaten!

Last edited by TD in DC; 10-08-2007 at 12:10 PM. Reason: brain fart so kindly pointed out by Sean ;)
Old 10-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

We need to make certain that the fire burns very slowly ....for maximum PAIN!!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 12:15 PM
jester911
Drifting

What is the old adage about the brightest star...
Old 10-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by TD in DC
Now, to complete the bizarro world phenomena, I add this:

BURN THE WITCH! The only thing that floats better than the Dr. is very small rocks, therefore, he must be a witch and should be burned!

People should be judged based upon their Internet posts and the Dr. is obviously a bad guy who deserves to be beaten!
Any of you guys ever have the fun of a football practice drill called "The Blood Pit" back in the day???? For some reason this "drill" comes to mind as appropriate for Dr. PAIN!
Old 10-08-2007, 12:26 PM
jester911
Drifting

A few good punishments they used on us in boot camp come to mind as well.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:34 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,414 Likes on 755 Posts

I have to fart.

Quick Reply: What did our Dentist do while I was away?