Notices

A brief message to the new G-R forum readers...

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,415 Likes on 756 Posts

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
An engine is an engine...you can call me son all day long if it makes you feel better, but it won't change the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Seriously.

I am in awe of Francis' breathtaking stupidity.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Bonster
If your Del Sol has so much more hp than my Spec Miata, how come I have faster lap times? Hmmmm . . .

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2007, 12:03 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If your Del Sol has so much more hp than my Spec Miata, how come I have faster lap times? Hmmmm . . .
ehh? what makes you say that? delsol lapped THill w/bypass 2:06.x. on 2 year old RA1 and street pads... that was about 2-3 years ago.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:04 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by yellowline
So you're on a primarily technical Porsche board for what reason?
i've been a Porsche fan for a long time too. 914 is one of my favorite cars. as are the older 911's. 959 is one of my top favorite super cars.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:06 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Dyno needed...claiming it on the internet doesn't make it true. For that matter, neither does a dyno sheet (since a 4 year old can alter one pre or post dyno), but I'd like to see it anyway.

You made 50hp over stock without changing anything but cams, exhaust, intake? I call BS.
http://www.g-speed.com/eg2/dynoresults.shtml

this is with stock cams and fewer bolt on's.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:09 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

An engine is an engine...you can call me son all day long if it makes you feel better, but it won't change the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.
sorry son, i've been studying Honda engines since mid 1990's. i used to write various tech articles for honda lists/forums to share. http://www.g-speed.com/pbh

you have no clue. as usual.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:17 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
http://www.g-speed.com/eg2/dynoresults.shtml

this is with stock cams and fewer bolt on's.

GOOD GOD SON -- WITH ALL THAT POWER WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW?
Old 06-12-2007, 01:30 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

I think you are not telling the truth, Frank. I do a 2:10-ish during races OVER THE TOP. I do about a 2:07-ish with the bypass. I have passed and lapped you on DE days. I've never seen you at a race, so I am not sure. But the lap time you just quoted is absolutely out of the ballpark. I know Thunderhill VERY well. With all due respect, you are full of ****. Sorry bro, I know what can be done there. Was this your theo time again? Or what? All I know is that I not only passed you, but later lapped you at an event in 2006. Your excuse was that you had a student in your car. I recall telling you that I also had a student in my own car. That particular session, I only did a 2:18-something. I always drive slower with passengers, especially at my own events. I've seen you drive, recall. I do not think you are a bad driver, but based upon observation, you did NOT go as fast as you just quoted. Give me a break, bro. You are still worrying about what others think of you. I often do the same -- except I don't make up b.s. stories to cover my trail; I just accept the fact that I am slow for now, and need to practice more. Why can't you get that?

It is not shameful to be slow . . . it is, however, shameful to claim you are fast even though you are not. If you admit the truth, you just might be a 'contender' someday. Practice humility. It works. Peace . . .
Old 06-12-2007, 03:49 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2,901 Likes on 1,723 Posts

I've never seen you at a race, so I am not sure. You are still worrying about what others think of you. I often do the same -- except I don't make up b.s. stories to cover my trail; I just accept the fact that I am slow for now, and need to practice more. Why can't you get that?

It is not shameful to be slow . . . it is, however, shameful to claim you are fast even though you are not. If you admit the truth, you just might be a 'contender' someday. Practice humility. It works. Peace . . .
Just popping in to see where we're at with this forum.

If Ghetto would have just shown up and raced the many people that he claimed he could beat and eventually lost to, he may have earned a shread of respect, but to not show up at all and continue with the excuses is just lame.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:55 AM
Food Angel
Off-Topic Admin
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Honda? I'm confused. I thought this was a Porsche forum.

Old 06-12-2007, 09:40 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
ehh? what makes you say that? delsol lapped THill w/bypass 2:06.x. on 2 year old RA1 and street pads... that was about 2-3 years ago.

BWHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Old 06-12-2007, 10:15 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

^^^Give him a break, VR, that was his theoretical lap time again.^^^ 2:06, even with the bypass (which shortens the track by about 1/4 mile, and it's a faster turn in general, as the original turn 5 is an uphill blind that transitions to an off-camber right turn at the bottom of the hill) is record-setting fast for most cars. This is why I don't believe it. And I won't believe it until I see it. You forget Frank how familiar I am with Thunderhill.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:26 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Francis the pink haired salad tosser is a pathological liar and racist. He does not deserve any breaks, especially when making another of his laughably absurd claims.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:33 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

^^^Give him a break, VR, that was his theoretical lap time again.^^^ 2:06, even with the bypass (which shortens the track by about 1/4 mile, and it's a faster turn in general, as the original turn 5 is an uphill blind that transitions to an off-camber right turn at the bottom of the hill) is record-setting fast for most cars. This is why I don't believe it. And I won't believe it until I see it. You forget Frank how familiar I am with Thunderhill.
it was on AMB fool. the ignorance of ppl here.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:36 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Album: November 28th 2004 - Speed Ventures @ Thunderhill

del Sol is running really well, 2:06.668... I was keeping up with a well driven Porsche 996 GT3. We had lot of fun. He ran 2:05.x

http://www.ejlin.com/gallery/view_al...-sv-11-28-2004

Quick Reply: A brief message to the new G-R forum readers...