Notices

Driftking... yes, he liked my del Sol better than 996 TT...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 11:44 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The question is how many of the groups have already banned Ghetto from participation?
Old 03-29-2007, 10:10 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
So see you there. Let me know if you need assistance in anything. Do you plan to rent a car and go to the track by yourself? So the bet is $1000/sec or $100 per .10th. I dunno about you, but I do get lucky and win I'll donate the $ to http://www.kiva.org If i lose you can do whatever you want.

Now, how do you want to do this? Time Attack style? 1 warm up, 3 hot laps. Or fastest lap time out of any session?
Dung, Dung, Dung, you ignorant little stooge! I don't need any "help", nor do my arrangements need to distract you. I have a car in California, to use anytime in California, so you worry about what you can get running for yourself, and I will take care of myself. And what is this childish "Time Attack" crap again all about? I'm talking about head-to-head, wheel-to-wheel (you guys did explain what W2W means to Dung Brains, didn't you?) racing. Just you and me Dung. We will not only see who can win, but who can finish! No need for me to take any of your non-existent money....I'll just have what little bit is left of your manhood!

Just so Dung remembers, here is what I originally posted, which he is already weaseling away from:

"Here we go again....tell me where and when you will actually show up at ANY track, and I will fly in to meet you and any car you can get to run that day, Dung Pile!"

OK folks, watch the weasel run now!!!!!
Old 03-29-2007, 10:46 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

. I dunno about you, but I do get lucky and win I'll donate the $ to http://www.kiva.org
They aren't a non-profit charity. They use regular people to provide their capital to third-world startups.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:55 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bonster
Okay, please tell me what group or groups allow this, Frank. I have been an instructor and/or driver in the following groups over the years:

Unlimited Laps
Track Masters Racing
Porsche Owner's Club
Porsche Club of America
BMW CCA
Golden Gate Lotus Club
NCRC
ARC
NASA
Aaron Tachibana
So Cal Miata
Danny McKeever
SCCA

None of these groups encourage competition, and will likely send you packin' if you drive too aggressively. If you want to race -- RACE. DEs are not for racing. They are fun, exhilerating, and fast, but racing is expressly not allowed. Perhaps you missed the driver's meeting?
many of them allow timing. many driver have posted really fast times in those groups. it's pointless to argue "racing".
Old 03-29-2007, 11:56 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bull
Dung, Dung, Dung, you ignorant little stooge! I don't need any "help", nor do my arrangements need to distract you. I have a car in California, to use anytime in California, so you worry about what you can get running for yourself, and I will take care of myself. And what is this childish "Time Attack" crap again all about? I'm talking about head-to-head, wheel-to-wheel (you guys did explain what W2W means to Dung Brains, didn't you?) racing. Just you and me Dung. We will not only see who can win, but who can finish! No need for me to take any of your non-existent money....I'll just have what little bit is left of your manhood!

Just so Dung remembers, here is what I originally posted, which he is already weaseling away from:

"Here we go again....tell me where and when you will actually show up at ANY track, and I will fly in to meet you and any car you can get to run that day, Dung Pile!"

i see, so this is not a competition of skill but manhood?
Old 03-30-2007, 12:15 AM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

both would be tough for you to compete in
Old 03-30-2007, 08:32 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

many of them allow timing. many driver have posted really fast times in those groups. it's pointless to argue "racing".
***Sure, they allow timing. That's not what was being debated. The item in question was whether or not competitive or 'aggressive' driving would be allowed. I've never seen you at any of those groups' track days, though (and I'm at most of 'em -- I instruct on average twice a week). It seems you mostly do SoCal days -- the closest SoCal track to me is Buttonwillow, which frankly, I can't stand. Hey, ya can't like 'em all I guess. I do like Willow Springs -- but 8+ hours towing isn't my cup of tea, so I only go (MAYBE) once a year down there. So when's the last time you ran with any of the groups I mentioned? What groups do you run with these days? Just curious.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:34 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Bob . . . where in California is your other car? Does it need a little workout? Hehehehehe.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:23 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Once again, you make no sense! It is called a RACE...although we are well aware that you have no knowledge of the word!

Are you saying it won't require any skill to kick your ***??? Is this a new attempt at being truthful on your part?????

When you are ready, let me know. Will this take another 12 YEARS??????
Old 03-30-2007, 09:24 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Bob . . . where in California is your other car? Does it need a little workout? Hehehehehe.
Granite Bay.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:45 AM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You win the competition of self-ownage every single day. You have perfected it to an artform.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Oh, cool Bob. That's the guy you sold it to, right? You never did PM me on who that was. So, let's see . . . the two nearest tracks to GB are Sears Point (about an hour and a half) and Thunderhill (about two hours). GR has been to those two tracks, so when's this 'race' taking place? NASA has a race in a couple of weeks (April 14-15), and on April 13 Track Masters has a track day, all at Thunderhill. Get on a plane and get out here!
Old 03-30-2007, 10:03 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Oh, cool Bob. That's the guy you sold it to, right? You never did PM me on who that was. So, let's see . . . the two nearest tracks to GB are Sears Point (about an hour and a half) and Thunderhill (about two hours). GR has been to those two tracks, so when's this 'race' taking place? NASA has a race in a couple of weeks (April 14-15), and on April 13 Track Masters has a track day, all at Thunderhill. Get on a plane and get out here!
All we need is for Dung Boy to actually show up.......PM sent.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:04 AM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Frank, your words and actions make it very clear that you're afraid of W2W racing. It must be frustrating being a wanna-be pro racer who is afraid to race. Have you considered professional help?
Old 03-30-2007, 01:57 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,400 Likes on 748 Posts

Bob, the little orange haired sword swallower has already weaseled out of similar challenges from me & others, using the same vehicle on a neutral track.

He is an insecure coward whose IQ has yet to reach room temperature.

Game, set, and match.

Originally Posted by Bull

Quick Reply: Driftking... yes, he liked my del Sol better than 996 TT...