Notices

Does anybody here wrench on their cars??

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 02:12 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The only thing I have to apologize for here is that I did not go back and fix my typos. But sometimes, I just get very emotionial. Like I said . . . I stand by my country. If you don't like it here, get the hell out. Sorry that I am not always at my best. Ever since 9-1-1, I've been inherantly pissed off at ANYONE who poops on my nation. GO AWAY. Poopy heads! You don't like it here? For God's sake, go the f##k home. I'll even pay your flight ticket. And I was always thought of as a nice gal. You will bring out the worst in me when you say rude things about my country or my fellow Americans. Poop!!!
Old 04-01-2007, 02:18 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

"The average American is stupid."

***Wait a minute. . . I thought GR said he was not claiming that we Americans were not necessarily beneath his (Asian) Eastern curlture?!? WTF?!? Bull puckey, ya dork ****!!!
Old 04-01-2007, 10:12 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Note to self: DON'T **** off the Bonster!
Old 04-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Lol, Bob. It's hard to be ticked off on a public forum without cursing, you know? Probably the one thing that will get my goat like that is public condescension of my country. That stuff just rattles my cage. If I were to move to say, Ireland, and complained about their country in public like that, how long do you think I'd last before I had a black eye?
Old 04-03-2007, 11:58 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

It's ****ing America you little bitch (yes Bonni I'm talking to you). Can you handle it?? I <3 the freedom of speech. Can't handle the heat get the **** out of the kitchen.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:07 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

You know, Frank, I've never called you something so vulgar. Heat? Ha! You shouldn't have opened up that can-o-worms. If you think I'm a bitch now, wait til I see you next at the track. Do yourself a huge favor, don't insult me. I have a LOT more friends than you do. And believe me, I know what country I am in. I've been here a lot longer than you have. Your lashing of insults to me doesn't bother me, quite honestly. You are constantly using foul language, so much that being called a 'bitch' doesn't really carry the degree of insult as it would from someone who rarely uses such foul language. All you've really done here is show me that you are not as educated as I am. People who curse constantly, at least where I come from, lack intelligence. Thanks though for calling me 'little' -- I have been working out and losing weight, so I am certainly a bit smaller these days. Lol.

Have a nice day from the 'bitch',
Old 04-03-2007, 12:30 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

More spittle spewing profanity from the Dung Beetle...you know, the guy who is too busy and important to spend time here, and only comes here for entertainment! You are now under his skin big time Bonster, and he hates it!
Old 04-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
It's ****ing America you little bitch (yes Bonni I'm talking to you). Can you handle it?? I <3 the freedom of speech. Can't handle the heat get the **** out of the kitchen.
You don't have freedom of speech on a private internet forum...if you did, you wouldn't be locked into our little cage here.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Very astute observation there, Bryan. You are so right! BURN!
Old 04-03-2007, 06:00 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
You don't have freedom of speech on a private internet forum...if you did, you wouldn't be locked into our little cage here.
See, there is that positive feedback from Dung again. He is trapped, and doesn't have a clue...
Old 04-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Originally Posted by Bonster
Very astute observation there, Bryan. You are so right! BURN!
I don't know about you, but I'm free to post over in the Track forum. Can't say the same for our freedom loving friend, Ghetto.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Yeah, I can post anywhere on this forum except for the mods only section (I think we have one). AND, after only being here for a little over a year, because I like the forum and use it to advertise our track events on occasion, I even paid for a whopping $17.95 membership to show my support. AND I have NEVER been banned, not even for a day, from a forum -- being as I'm on over 20 forums, that's pretty good I figure. I guess I've not pissed off anyone -- well, not anyone important anyway.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:36 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Oops . . . don't take that membership thing wrong, Bryan . . . I just realized you weren't a member. Sowwy.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:32 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
I don't know about you, but I'm free to post over in the Track forum. Can't say the same for our freedom loving friend, Ghetto.
Yes, it really is too bad that Dung can't have a look at all of the posts about Rice-Mobiles being stomped by Porsches and other true race cars....and that other thread about "why we are happy to see G-R contained in his cage"! I'm tempted to port some of that over here for him to see...but i won't.
Old 04-04-2007, 09:58 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

My racecar is from Japan, but I don't consider it a 'rice mobile'. How is this defined? I define it as a car that is more looks than fast. Things like the 'fart can', the stupid body kits, the stickers (which are required for racing, of course, for contingency prizes, but certainly not necessary on a street car), clipped springs ('cause they're too cheap to buy a set of Ground Control perches), etc. So how do you all define 'ricer' cars? My Spec Miata, at least in my book, is NOT a ricer. It is simply a modest racecar.

Quick Reply: Does anybody here wrench on their cars??