Notices

Now that Ghetto is gone.......

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007 | 03:56 PM
Gary R.
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by BostonDMD
Gary and Sean, let me clarify. I sent an e-mail to the registrar asking him about the sign up process. He responded that at the end of february he will do a lottery for all the people signed up. Whoever's name is picked will be informed to make a payment.

With my luck, I will probably be the only one left out.....
I see. You aren't able to register on the CVR site directly, maybe they get to a certain point and go to a lottery, I really don't know. Either way don't give up as last year there were people that were able to get in the day of the event!
Old 02-15-2007 | 04:07 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

I think CVR gives home region preference via the website. Don't know for sure though.
Old 02-15-2007 | 04:10 PM
BostonDMD
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 1957 356
I think CVR gives home region preference via the website. Don't know for sure though.
I am registered (pending) via website, I hope I get in......

It would be great to meet you guys so you can shape me right up....
Old 02-15-2007 | 04:11 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

You can sign up for the PDA event right now and get in. 3/24 - www.pdadrivingschool.com
Old 02-15-2007 | 04:12 PM
BostonDMD
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 1957 356
You can sign up for the PDA event right now and get in. 3/24 - www.pdadrivingschool.com
I am on it, you are going to get tired of seeing me....
Old 02-18-2007 | 04:47 PM
trackula
Banned

ohh gawd. i guess after i got banned somebody had to pick up the slack of getting picked on. i do not know Ryan but from the lap times he posted he certainly is a pretty darn good driver and I'd want him on my team. hey Ryan, you want to join me on the GhettoRacer Charity Challenge I've got going on with the kids (err, i mean old farts) here?!?! it's for the benefits of charity. A gentleman name Glen from Texas is organizing it. He was not able to secure the track for end of March. But he will keep me posted. I'm quite busy with many things myself (was in Japan for 4 days, now in Taiwan). Anyways... just a quick hi and bye for now.

I'm not sure who banned GhettoRacer and for what reason (it was never stated to me). ok, now for my usual pix/post whoring (copy n paste from my blog)

"I'll have to do the full write ups later but here are my pix from today with captions added. Hopefully ppl start to send me action shots of the WRX and delly-ohh soon. Can't wait to see them.

In 3 classes that I ran, I barely missed podium finishes. Neither car are anywhere near the allowable prep level. For next even in April, we will be MUCH better prepared. Overall we had a great day. delly-ohh will get a cage and turbo setup from FULL-RACE in March. WRX (currently stock engine) will have a built motor from DPR and other goodies."

see ghettoracer[dot]com for photo gallery.

if this account gets banned too bad you guys won't get to enjoy my company for a while... you will have to visit me on my blog or web site. lol.

ps, as far as I'm concerned the GCC is ON. I hope all of you who said you were interested will show up. Now it just depends on scheduling... cya.
Old 02-18-2007 | 04:50 PM
trackula
Banned

ps, hey Ryan, good job messing with VR. i'm enjoying it quite a bit!! you are my hero. heheh.
Old 02-18-2007 | 04:51 PM
trackula
Banned

hey Ryan, what are the specs of the Z?? i don't think most ppl here have clue on how fast that is. the simple fact that Sofronas in the 996 GT2 with Moton's "only" did 1:13's should clue them in... but I guess they are so dumb and ignorant they still don't recognize anything.

Modified Class RWD:
1st Place: 1:12.000 Billy Johnson Factor X NSX
2nd Place: 1:12.277 Ryan Schimsk SPL Parts Nissan 300ZX
3rd Place: 1:12.656 Michael Alvarez VRT

in Street AWD Class I just missed podium. if we had arrived on Sat. early enough for test & tune I'm sure we would've got on podium.

350 whp (91 oct pump gas boost setup) WRX, ~3400 lbs w/driver on full thread Azenis. 1st time in car. I ran 1:18.3. i think the car had at least 1 second. left on the table, because i wasn't pushing it hard on entry into the hair pin into front straight... oh well. we are excited about more upgrades and better preparation for April @ Buttonwillow.
Old 02-18-2007 | 05:09 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

It's always an excuse with you, Francis. "Barely missed podium finishes" my ***.

You're gonna get your clock cleaned at MSR.
Old 02-18-2007 | 05:10 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

So Frank, how did you get all the old posts deleted?

Nice to have you back. I guess you will be supporting Rennlist?

"Banned Users: If you have been banned by Rennlist and attempt to register again using some means to get around the ban, such as using another email address, you agree to a $5,000 dollar reinstatement fee. By clicking on agree below you agree to this fee. You also agree that any disputes will be resolved in New Hampshire courts."
Old 02-18-2007 | 05:12 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

WHOA

He will W&W around that one, too.

Oh, and Francis? You STILL suck on track.

And wash Ryan's DNA outta your mouth.
Old 02-18-2007 | 05:13 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Hi Francis. I wish I could place in the top half of a 10 person field in a young driving series.

BTW Nice recovery VR I saw the original response and was about to PM you.
Old 02-18-2007 | 05:16 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

This is almost too easy.

It figures that Francis & Ryan would have "found" each other & now are "um friends with benefits".

Old 02-18-2007 | 05:19 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
It's always an excuse with you, Francis. "Barely missed podium finishes" my ***.

You're gonna get your clock cleaned at MSR.
In my very first race, I also just missed the podium. I think there were 35 cars in class and I finished 33rd. (I think that 2 cars DNF'd.) That's close, isn't it?

I could post photos that show more current results, but they are just boring old trophies, lap record certificates, division championships and checkered flags - nothing with famous drivers wondering who the moron is asking for the picture.

Last edited by SundayDriver; 02-18-2007 at 08:18 PM.
Old 02-18-2007 | 05:21 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
This is almost too easy.

It figures that Francis & Ryan would have "found" each other & now are "um friends with benefits".

I'm telling you dude, get Francis to tell you about Harris Ranch and how popular he really is.

Quick Reply: Now that Ghetto is gone.......