Notices

AKMEE Engineering EG2 del Sol in American Touge 3 (vs. JIC 996 Turbo)

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 07:59 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Red
Quote from Fabryce at GMG:
We ran our GMG GT2 in this class - Running on left over Toyo Ra-1's (old race tires) we won the limited production class overall and had the 4th fastest time of the day ( overall) @ 1;53;4xx ( over 3+ seconds faster than any car in its class )

Our GT2 was run with the following modifications
GIAC/GMG Software 91 octane mode- GMGWCGT Sport Exhaust with 200 cell sport catalyst- Stock Airfilter- Moton Club Sport Damper- GMG Upper Dog Bones- GMG Inner A Arm bearings-GMG Thrust Arm bushings- GMG Toe steer kit.
Champion Magnesium GT wheels with Toyo RA1 305 rear and 245 front.
GMG Competition alignment and corner balance
For Safety our GMG GT Harness/Rollbar was installed with Sparco 5 point harness.
Complete interior was left intact.- including floor mats.
James' time in mildly modified 996 GT2 shows how bad *** of a car it really is... in the hands of a good driver.

2nd place finish in Limited RWD is A&J 's Honda S2000. It is impressive in its own right, as all it has for power is the 2.0 liter NA engine. Which makes no more than 260 bhp.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:19 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
So why don't you take me up on it lol. You got nothing to lose... heheh. Actually what I said was, I've seen/rode with better driver than you. Which you probably will admit is true. Unless you consider yourself as good as guys lilke Randy Pobst.
he he he. You can try to spin it and change history any way you want, but that is not what you said. You said I was not a good driver, and then you launched personal attacks on me that were bad enough that you were kicked off the PDC list.

You have a history of attacking people and trying to play the innocent.
You have a history of dangerous on-track antics, and you try to play the oppressed.
You have a history of a bonehead move during a race and trying to chalk your error in judgment up to f8.

Why don't you try growing a set, taking responsibility for the mistakes you have made and at least have the ***** to stand behind the attacks you have launched instead of trying to pretend you never did those things.

Now back to your regular Haiku channel.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,415 Likes on 756 Posts

So why don't you take me up on it lol. You got nothing to lose... heheh. Actually what I said was, I've seen/rode with better driver than you. Which you probably will admit is true. Unless you consider yourself as good as guys lilke Randy Pobst.
Dude...this may simply be a language barrier issue....but you come off as a REAL dick.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Actually what I said was, I've seen/rode with better driver than you. Which you probably will admit is true. Unless you consider yourself as good as guys lilke Randy Pobst.
So I've seen Michael Schumaker race, and I've ridden with and Brian Redman and had him ride with me. I guess by your logic that makes me a better racer than you.

PS, I know that Mark doesn't need my assistance but what the hell.

I know, I know...15 yards for piling on.
Retired Club Racer & National PCA Instructor
Past Flames:
1994 RS America Club Racer
2004 GT3 Track Car
1984 911 Carrera Club Racer
1974 914/4 2.0 Track Car

CLICK HERE to see some of my ancient racing videos.

Old 01-03-2007, 08:59 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

I'm pretty positive I said, you are not as good of a driver as you think. (and many ppl say the same thing to me). So the feeling is mutual Mark. No need to re-hash what happened and whatever... I'm got over you a while ago. You should let it go too.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:09 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

I'm pretty positive I said, you are not as good of a driver as you think. (and many ppl say the same thing to me). So the feeling is mutual Mark. No need to re-hash what happened and whatever... I'm got over you a while ago. You should let it go too.
So now it is that you did insult me, not that you compared me to other drivers you have ridden with. My, how history changes with each post. Should I contact the PDC owner to dig out what you really said about me, and post that here for all to see and judge for themselves. For the record, I have never said I was very good - I let my on track results speak for themselves - the good, the bad and the stupid.

I guess that is the difference. I will never get over you, Frank. You are one in a million and I just can not resist from time to time when you keep coming back to prove yourself.

I you want to keep trying to weasel out of what you said, and continue the banter, I am going back to Haiku. It is far more fun and makes dealing with you a challenge.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:10 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

I love this place...I'm never leaving
Old 01-03-2007, 09:14 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
So now it is that you did insult me, not that you compared me to other drivers you have ridden with. My, how history changes with each post. Should I contact the PDC owner to dig out what you really said about me, and post that here for all to see and judge for themselves. For the record, I have never said I was very good - I let my on track results speak for themselves - the good, the bad and the stupid.

I guess that is the difference. I will never get over you, Frank. You are one in a million and I just can not resist from time to time when you keep coming back to prove yourself.

I you want to keep trying to weasel out of what you said, and continue the banter, I am going back to Haiku. It is far more fun and makes dealing with you a challenge.
Come on, for you age, you sure sound pretty immature here. Let it go. What do you want me to do, apologize to you?! Here, I'm sorry for calling you a bad driver. Does that make you feel better? You seem pretty insecure about it, if you worry about my stupid comments... The haiku/open letter thread is alive and well, lets not thread jack this one.... cheers and just have fun at the track.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:17 PM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Go and get'um Mark
I will await your Haikus
Oh the witticisms.

Old 01-03-2007, 09:19 PM
Benton
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't know what happened in the past (and don't really care), but I love all of the name dropping Mr. Frank does.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:20 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Stare at these, they might help yall relax.

Randy & I @ Thunderhill

Randy & I @ Buttonwillow

Cort Wagner, Craig Stanton & I @ Willow Springs

Bill Auberlen, Cort, & I @ Willow Springs

Old 01-03-2007, 09:21 PM
KRA993tt
Addict
Rennlist Member

Ghetto,

I guess you are looking for adoration, admiration, and recognition.

So here goes, WOW congratulations! I only wish I could have been there to have shared this unbelievable honor. You are truly blessed. I feel so small and inadequate in your presence. Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience.

Old 01-03-2007, 09:31 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Not really, just sharing my passion and love for cars. :-) I hope that wasn't sarcasm... ;-) Happy Motoring to you regardless.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:36 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Photos with Drivers
Make Ghetto a Fast Drover
Now photos with *****
Old 01-03-2007, 09:50 PM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 496 Likes on 320 Posts

Except for the first photo, the act of posting the rest is just supremely sad.

Quick Reply: AKMEE Engineering EG2 del Sol in American Touge 3 (vs. JIC 996 Turbo)