Notices

AKMEE Engineering EG2 del Sol in American Touge 3 (vs. JIC 996 Turbo)

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007 | 03:25 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

cooleyjb : maybe when you are at my level you will understand lol. until then, find your own master...

Something tells me that Robert knows a thing or two about SRF's... Must be those national races he was a podium finisher in that gave it away....
if that's the case, he should understand my reasoning for not wanting to race SRF. as its cornering envelop is higher than what i 'm used to.
Old 01-22-2007 | 03:28 PM
ed devinney
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
so instead of bench racing with you guys and talk stories, i'm going to be spending my times more wisely. good day ladies.
When exactly does the leaving-to-spend-your-time-more-wisely happen?
Old 01-22-2007 | 03:30 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

i only sleep on 2 hours a night, so... i've been up since about 2:30 am. i alrady did some yoga and meditation. about to do a little tai chi stance training in a minute. other than getting plenty of work done, i also have time to entertain you cats. right now i'm waiting for SCCA Cal Club to call me back on some tech issues... *shrug*.
Old 01-22-2007 | 03:33 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by ed devinney
When exactly does the leaving-to-spend-your-time-more-wisely happen?
He can't bring himself to walk away from all of the education and insight he gets here on a daily basis.
Old 01-22-2007 | 03:38 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

ohh you guys are right, me entertaining you guys will probably do me no good. this shall be last post for today. good day gents. refocus refocus refocus.
Old 01-22-2007 | 03:40 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by cooleyjb

People have found the time and place but you keep saying no for one reason or another.

Examples you've given as W&W

1. I won't drive the SRF. It gives you the advantage since it is your car. How bout we use the del Sol.

2. You've got too much experience at the track out there. How about you come to CA to the tracks that I always go to.

3. I'm taking Yoga and never coming back here. (you are still coming back here)

The list goes on.
Frank is a coward, dude. Plain & simple. Internet tough guy who folds in a stiff breeze.
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Greg Fishman
Something tells me that Robert knows a thing or two about SRF's... Must be those national races he was a podium finisher in that gave it away....

But...but...but....but clearly Francis knows more because he has been photographed with Craig Stanton & Randy Pobst!!!

What a toolbag.
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

how about you race me at any cali or phoenix track of your choice, driving my car. lets do the charity race? $1000 / sec. slower guy pays to charity choice of winner. now, PIR and FIR would both be good. rest of cali track i've got lot of seat time so i'm not sure if thad' be fair. i'm not sure if you got to drive FIR/PIR, but i've only got 2 days each there, so not like i have lot of seat times there.

now, since cornering ability of delsol is lower than SRF, this is more fair. it is not fair to ask me to step up and drive SRF which that's normally out side of my internal "G meter" tune.
You said that no one would take you on and I offered. Now you have refused up to this point. So now you jump back in but won't take my challenge - rather And you need to adjust it to your car and your track choice. You started the challenge BS so I see no need to incur days of my time and my money to fly to where it is convenient to you. On top of that you already declined my offter to race for $10k and also declined $1k - one is too high and the other was too low - well name the price. More W&W from Frank.

Well, there is no f'ing way I am driving a car that you built. Your technical comments here and elsewhere tell me that I should not trust my life to your skills. I offered FM's at Mid Ohio. So I take it that you are declining my challenge, just as you chickened out of the VR challenge.

WTF is with the silly comments about SRFs? They corner at 1.4 g's - not very far outside the envelope you claim to run at. I would be happy to race in SRF too but you ain't gonna do that either.
Old 01-22-2007 | 03:41 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

cooleyjb : maybe when you are at my level you will understand lol. until then, find your own masterbater...

Cooleyjb would never be that low on talent, cupcake, to be "at your level". You suck on track, plain & simple.
Old 01-22-2007 | 03:43 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

i only sleep on 2 hours a night, so... i've been up since about 2:30 am. i alrady did some yoga and meditation. about to do a little tai chi stance training in a minute. other than getting plenty of work done, i also have time to entertain you cats. right now i'm waiting for SCCA Cal Club to call me back on some tech issues... *shrug*.

TRANSLATION: for Francis, a picture is worth 1,000 words:

Old 01-22-2007 | 03:43 PM
Z-man
Race Director

i only sleep on 2 hours a night, so...
So now we have:

1. GhettoRacer insists on driving his students' cars at or near the limits.
2. GhettoRacer is not only known for his aggrssive driving antics, he is actually proud of them.
3. GhettoRacer had admitted to taking mind-altering drugs that can compromise his judgements.
4. GhettoRacer doesn't sleep much.

Tell me, is that the kind of person you'd want to share a track session with?

-Z-man.
Old 01-22-2007 | 03:45 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Z, I'd still do it...at Mid-O...in a neutral car...for $1 + bragging rights.

But Francis is a COWARD W&W MASTER...
Old 01-22-2007 | 03:50 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor

Count me in on that one too.
Old 01-22-2007 | 03:52 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Cooleyjb would never be that low on talent, cupcake, to be "at your level". You suck on track, plain & simple.

Don't sell me so short, I'm a tremendous slouch.

Now if you don't mind I'm going to get my free bowl of soup ready, it's lunchtime
Old 01-22-2007 | 03:53 PM
cooleyjb
Documenter of Ineptitude
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

I'd make my way down if I was free that day.

Quick Reply: AKMEE Engineering EG2 del Sol in American Touge 3 (vs. JIC 996 Turbo)