Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: APR

GT4 Database

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2016, 02:33 PM
MrNurse
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This may help with questions about when the VIN # gets assigned. My build was completed on 2/19 and I just checked the database and I'm ID # 1202!
Thats my exact MSRP and options.
Old 02-23-2016, 02:41 PM
gmaki
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MrNurse
This may help with questions about when the VIN # gets assigned. My build was completed on 2/19 and I just checked the database and I'm ID # 1202!
Thats my exact MSRP and options.
Nice. I marked you down accordingly.

In other news, we hit a new high as far as highest optioned GT4 yesterday with an MSRP of $127,125. I thought that would stand as the highest MSRP since there were only two cars over $125,000 up to that point.

Then today a $127,280 comes through. So that didn't last long. There are going to be some "blingy" GT4's arriving soon.
Old 02-23-2016, 02:58 PM
jphughan
Drifting

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by gmaki
Nice. I marked you down accordingly.

In other news, we hit a new high as far as highest optioned GT4 yesterday with an MSRP of $127,125. I thought that would stand as the highest MSRP since there were only two cars over $125,000 up to that point.

Then today a $127,280 comes through. So that didn't last long. There are going to be some "blingy" GT4's arriving soon.
I remember looking at this and I think the highest possible non-PTS MSRP is $132,7xx or thereabouts. Ironically that wouldn't even include LWBs since seat backs in leather and seat heating on 18-ways is more expensive than LWBs.
Old 02-23-2016, 07:11 PM
Will T
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Found mine, ID#944. Ordered in October, just picked up 4 days ago. Loving it!
Old 02-23-2016, 07:52 PM
gmaki
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Will T
Found mine, ID#944. Ordered in October, just picked up 4 days ago. Loving it!
Awesome. Just marked you down as the owner.

Congrats on getting a rare rhodium.
Old 02-23-2016, 07:55 PM
jphughan
Drifting

EDIT: Looks like to have filtering the way it used to work, I just had to select the entire spreadsheet before entering the filter view. Never mind!

However, I notice that some of the columns that just had an option category (e.g. Seat Belts) with the particular value for each car entered into the cell for that car, as opposed to having a separate column for every possible non-standard value of an option as is now available farther to the right, have been removed. I distinctly remember Stereo being one such column with possible values of CDR, CDR+, and PCM, but that's now gone. Also, the Climate column should probably include A/C Delete as a possible value, no? Same would go for Stereo if you bring it back.
Old 02-23-2016, 08:18 PM
gmaki
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by jphughan
EDIT: Looks like to have filtering the way it used to work, I just had to select the entire spreadsheet before entering the filter view. Never mind!

However, I notice that some of the columns that just had an option category (e.g. Seat Belts) with the particular value for each car entered into the cell for that car, as opposed to having a separate column for every possible non-standard value of an option as is now available farther to the right, have been removed. I distinctly remember Stereo being one such column with possible values of CDR, CDR+, and PCM, but that's now gone. Also, the Climate column should probably include A/C Delete as a possible value, no? Same would go for Stereo if you bring it back.
yes I made a pretty big change in the way those options are shown when I added the columns for every single possible option. Even though those columns were more elegant, keeping them would have meant a lot of redundancy. So I chose to only keep the major ones in the "simple format" and then just give you everything in the raw format.

I may change it still, but it is a lot of work to show options in the simplified manner.

AC delete is still an option in the climate control. There are just very few of them.
Old 02-23-2016, 09:25 PM
jphughan
Drifting

Originally Posted by gmaki
yes I made a pretty big change in the way those options are shown when I added the columns for every single possible option. Even though those columns were more elegant, keeping them would have meant a lot of redundancy. So I chose to only keep the major ones in the "simple format" and then just give you everything in the raw format.

I may change it still, but it is a lot of work to show options in the simplified manner.

AC delete is still an option in the climate control. There are just very few of them.
Aha, indeed AC delete is there under Climate. I must not have seen it because some other filter I'd enabled prior to that column had already knocked out all of the AC Delete cars.

Other than that, there are some typos in the option value column headers I've noticed, as well as a few ambiguities that could probably be cleared up (SiriusXM vs SiriusXM+HDR, for example) that I'd be happy to PM you if you want, or else if it's just a matter of finding the time, I'll just say thank you for your continued very hard (and pro bono!) work on this!
Old 02-23-2016, 09:53 PM
gmaki
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by jphughan
Aha, indeed AC delete is there under Climate. I must not have seen it because some other filter I'd enabled prior to that column had already knocked out all of the AC Delete cars.

Other than that, there are some typos in the option value column headers I've noticed, as well as a few ambiguities that could probably be cleared up (SiriusXM vs SiriusXM+HDR, for example) that I'd be happy to PM you if you want, or else if it's just a matter of finding the time, I'll just say thank you for your continued very hard (and pro bono!) work on this!
Absolutely feel free to PM me with constructive feedback. Or even post it right here. I have been slowly cleaning up those columns. Mostly in an effort to use a header that makes sense, but can be squeezed down as narrow as possible.

And I can always use help with the grouping of options. so fire away!
Old 02-24-2016, 09:02 PM
9elheven
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 164 Likes on 111 Posts

gmaki, thanks for including my car in the GT4 database...ID 1227, CWM, LWBs. It started production 2/9 and finished yesterday, 2/23. It's on its way to the port...now I must find out which ship it's sailing on! It appears that my order was filled correctly, as all the options I ordered are listed. Thanks again for all your thorough work!
Old 02-24-2016, 09:07 PM
gmaki
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by 9elheven
gmaki, thanks for including my car in the GT4 database...ID 1227, CWM, LWBs. It started production 2/9 and finished yesterday, 2/23. It's on its way to the port...now I must find out which ship it's sailing on! It appears that my order was filled correctly, as all the options I ordered are listed. Thanks again for all your thorough work!
My pleasure.

Also. as a change of process I realize that most people want their names to appear in the database, even though some want to be kept anonymous. As a result I have kept everyone anonymous.

It occurs to me I don't really have to do that. I can show the names of those who want them there, and just keep the rest anonymous.

So, if you would like your username, or your real name, or whatever associated with your GT4 all you gotta do is let me know and I will add it.

To those who prefer it not be displayed, fret not. You do not have to do a thing. I'll keep all names hidden unless specifically requested by the owner to show it.

Thanks!
Old 02-24-2016, 10:06 PM
johnny2five
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh dang...I think I see my car! #1230. Guess they finished early as it was scheduled for completion on 3/4. Another milestone checked

Thanks gmaki
Old 02-24-2016, 10:40 PM
wilo968
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by johnny2five
Oh dang...I think I see my car! #1230. Guess they finished early as it was scheduled for completion on 3/4. Another milestone checked

Thanks gmaki
I ordered mine in October and it was originally scheduled for 2/19 production date. When I asked my salesman he sent me a updated production sheet that said it wasn't going into production until 3/4. How did you find yours in gmaki's database? How'd you know the id number? Just curious how people are tracking this info and also how they are finding out stuff like what ship its on. Any help would be much appreciated.
Old 02-24-2016, 10:54 PM
gmaki
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by wilo968
I ordered mine in October and it was originally scheduled for 2/19 production date. When I asked my salesman he sent me a updated production sheet that said it wasn't going into production until 3/4. How did you find yours in gmaki's database? How'd you know the id number? Just curious how people are tracking this info and also how they are finding out stuff like what ship its on. Any help would be much appreciated.
The people who find their car in the database are just matching their build to a car in the database. When you know every single option on your car you can pretty confident it is yours when you find the identical build there.
Old 02-24-2016, 11:01 PM
rk-d
Rennlist Member

Received 6,504 Likes on 2,826 Posts

Originally Posted by wilo968
At around v300, you get a VIN. My dealer printed out my build sheet and it had the VIN on there. I used the filters to limit the cars down to my exact build, which actually narrowed it down to one car. The VIN and MSRP matched, so it was obvious for me.

Quick Reply: GT4 Database