Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2018, 01:22 PM
Curated Content Editor
Rennlist Editor

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Default Porsche at the 2017 Goodwood Revival

Porsche at the 2017 Goodwood Revival
By Christopher Hurst

The Goodwood is one of the most important motorsport events in the world. Porsche always takes to the track with style and speed. Here’s a recap of last years festivities
Old 01-05-2018, 04:35 PM
randerson22
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

The terms "Goodwood Revival" and the "Goodwood Festival of Speed" seem to get thrown around with a lot of confusion. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Festival of Speed the one in July that is the Hillclimb, and the Revival is the one in September where there are tons of vintage races and people in period garb? I need to know, as both are on my bucket list with my 12 year old son! That article seems to weave the terms and events together.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:52 PM
bkrantz
Rennlist Member

Received 1,038 Likes on 626 Posts

Originally Posted by randerson22
The terms "Goodwood Revival" and the "Goodwood Festival of Speed" seem to get thrown around with a lot of confusion. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Festival of Speed the one in July that is the Hillclimb, and the Revival is the one in September where there are tons of vintage races and people in period garb? I need to know, as both are on my bucket list with my 12 year old son! That article seems to weave the terms and events together.
You are correct. The photos seem to be a mix from both (and some other sources). I attended the festival several years ago, and highly recommend that.

Quick Reply: Porsche at the 2017 Goodwood Revival