Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

April dates ED in Stuttgart

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2023, 03:36 PM
nmattioni
Track Day

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
Default April dates ED in Stuttgart

Hey guys, does anyone have an April 20 delivery date in Stuttgart? That’s our date for our GT3. Probably dropping in Nice but just found out it’s $3k. Still trying to find out other prices if other cities. We are headed south out of Stuttgart to Lugano and using that as a staging area to park the car at a good hotel with good parking and then train to Lake Como, Milan and Venice if we want. Then wanted to head south down the French Riviera and drop in Nice.
Old 04-10-2023, 09:55 PM
Angryinch
Drifting

Received 1,127 Likes on 670 Posts

I am taking delivery on the 18th and will just miss you. We are headed north into the Black Forest and up to the Nürburgring for tourist laps.

Here are the drop off locations with pricing. This document was in the black ED box that was sent out when your ED is confirmed.

Old 04-10-2023, 10:19 PM
nmattioni
Track Day

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

I’m picking up my box from the dealer this week. This is great info, thank you. We are not track people and I would be scared to take a new manual gt3 around the track the right way. We are taking the bougie route south to Lake Como and Milan to shop. Will have to think about Nice being $3,250. Geneva is any that far from Lugano so maybe I drop there for half the price
Old 04-11-2023, 02:39 AM
Angryinch
Drifting

Yes, Nice is the most expensive drop off location it seems. There is a bunch of cards in the box with routes and some other goodies you might find helpful, cheers.
Old 04-15-2023, 08:43 AM
toph4242
Rennlist Member

Received 2,570 Likes on 870 Posts

Originally Posted by nmattioni
I’m picking up my box from the dealer this week. This is great info, thank you. We are not track people and I would be scared to take a new manual gt3 around the track the right way. We are taking the bougie route south to Lake Como and Milan to shop. Will have to think about Nice being $3,250. Geneva is any that far from Lugano so maybe I drop there for half the price
Be sure to at least stop off at the Mandarin Lago Di Como hotel on Lake Como... The driveway into the hotel is a stunning twisty road down the hill into the most breathtaking grounds right on the edge of the lake... Makes for great photos, and a fantastic place for Lunch! It was far and away my favorite hotel/experience in Italy
Old 04-15-2023, 05:54 PM
Angryinch
Drifting

Originally Posted by toph4242
Be sure to at least stop off at the Mandarin Lago Di Como hotel on Lake Como... The driveway into the hotel is a stunning twisty road down the hill into the most breathtaking grounds right on the edge of the lake... Makes for great photos, and a fantastic place for Lunch! It was far and away my favorite hotel/experience in Italy
Awesome, thanks! If Rothenburg is rainy, we might hammer down and head to Fussen/Castle and down into this lake for the night then back up after... Looks cool there, is it worth the drive and a quick stay??
Old 04-15-2023, 06:25 PM
toph4242
Rennlist Member

Received 2,570 Likes on 870 Posts

Originally Posted by Angryinch
Awesome, thanks! If Rothenburg is rainy, we might hammer down and head to Fussen/Castle and down into this lake for the night then back up after... Looks cool there, is it worth the drive and a quick stay??
Lake Como is absolutely one of the most beautiful places on earth. The Mandarin Lago di como was just completed and opened right before the pandemic (I happened to stay there the week it opened back in 2019. Bellagio and Tremezzo are also both beautiful sections of the lake worth driving through.
The following users liked this post:
Angryinch (04-16-2023)
Old 04-16-2023, 12:46 AM
Angryinch
Drifting

Awesome, thanks, we might just go down there and check it out

Quick Reply: April dates ED in Stuttgart