Notices

Need AIM solo

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 05:38 PM
tentenths
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I heard there might be a "trick" way to get real time predictive that is sector based but requires previous sessions and a laptop to set it up??? This makes no sense to me. Is there a way?

Also...apparently predictive will only go to the best of that day's session. Any way to insert a faster lap time as the benchmark?
Old 09-26-2015, 05:41 PM
tentenths
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

also...anybody want to rent a DL with obd2 cable & suction for a 2 day event in october?
Old 09-26-2015, 09:40 PM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 967 Likes on 581 Posts

Originally Posted by tentenths
I heard there might be a "trick" way to get real time predictive that is sector based but requires previous sessions and a laptop to set it up??? This makes no sense to me. Is there a way?

Also...apparently predictive will only go to the best of that day's session. Any way to insert a faster lap time as the benchmark?
You can put sectors in the GPS map in GPS Manager and it should give you sector times, but I don't know anyone who runs that way.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:52 AM
ir_fuel
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Romanowski
You can put sectors in the GPS map in GPS Manager and it should give you sector times, but I don't know anyone who runs that way.
I did that once, but it's not very useful imo. It takes me too much mental effort to remember all the split times when driving so I know if this time around I did sector 2 better than the previous lap. Continuous predictive is a lot easier.

Quick Reply: Need AIM solo