Sponsored By:

Innodrive and Lane Keep assist

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2018, 09:29 PM
cayenne26
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Innodrive and Lane Keep assist

I ordered a 2019 cayenne and asked my SA about the innodrive and lane keep assist features that are advertised on the cayenne but dont seem to be options when you deisgn your build. He told me the lane keep assist is standard and the ACC is the new innodrive. I ordered it with the ACC and lane keep assist but am not confident this is correct information. Does anyone else have anymore info on these options?
Old 08-07-2018, 02:50 PM
MaxLTV
Rennlist Member

Received 1,139 Likes on 560 Posts

It depends on the country. In North America, Innodrive is not available yet (should be available soon) and Lane Keep Assist is an option that's available to order now in both NA and Europe. In Europe, Innodrive is a separate option to ACC and is already available. In neither region getting just ACC will get you innodrive. I made my dealer to reach out to the product manager for these features, and that's the info I got.
Old 08-07-2018, 03:04 PM
cayenne26
AutoX

What category is the Lane Keep assist under in North America? All I can find is the lane “change” assist which I already have equipped.
Old 08-08-2018, 02:41 AM
MaxLTV
Rennlist Member

Received 1,139 Likes on 560 Posts

Originally Posted by cayenne26
What category is the Lane Keep assist under in North America? All I can find is the lane “change” assist which I already have equipped.
Under "interior" closer to the end.
Old 08-08-2018, 01:56 PM
cayenne26
AutoX

Originally Posted by MaxLTV
Under "interior" closer to the end.
The only option under my interior tab in north america is Lane "Change" Assist there is no Lane "Keep" Assist. My dealer is contacting his porsche rep to get more information.
Old 10-04-2018, 09:36 AM
SArthur
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by cayenne26
The only option under my interior tab in north america is Lane "Change" Assist there is no Lane "Keep" Assist. My dealer is contacting his porsche rep to get more information.
I had the same issue back in April when I was ordering mine, and now they’ve finally added InnoDrive to the online build for NA. I got the ACC and Lane Change Assist on mine and I’m hoping the Lane Keep Assist is included with the ACC, but it’s mentioned in the description of InnoDrive now so I’m not too hopeful. Guess I’ll find out when we’re driving it home from the Atlanta Delivery.
Old 10-04-2018, 11:10 AM
nyc_p
Track Day

Originally Posted by SArthur

I had the same issue back in April when I was ordering mine, and now they’ve finally added InnoDrive to the online build for NA. I got the ACC and Lane Change Assist on mine and I’m hoping the Lane Keep Assist is included with the ACC, but it’s mentioned in the description of InnoDrive now so I’m not too hopeful. Guess I’ll find out when we’re driving it home from the Atlanta Delivery.
On the Porsche builder website, if you click on the "i" next to InnoDrive, it shows that Lane Keep Assist is bundled with InnoDrive.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:34 PM
visitador
Rennlist Member

Received 144 Likes on 101 Posts

adding this to an old thread. Since I am a fan of ACC, I decided to add Innodrive to my build sheet. Researching through the Internet, I found that it also does some interesting things to the e hybrid:

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/...ing-enthusiasm

"Where InnoDrive uses GPS data to simply determine an appropriate speed in a gasoline-only vehicle, E-Hybrid models with the system will also use that data to strategize the most efficient driving method. Should it deploy the gas engine's fury or go for the torque from the electric motors? Is now a good time to coast and recoup some of the expended energy? When is the right time to brake to capture the maximum amount of energy? InnoDrive allegedly answers these questions and more to deliver a more efficient driving experience."
Old 12-13-2018, 03:23 PM
psw
Track Day

innodrive is an option on the cayenne turbo 2019 NA this is a different option that the acc.....always double check your options and orders as SA don't always have the best information
Old 12-13-2018, 05:18 PM
visitador
Rennlist Member

Received 144 Likes on 101 Posts

^^^ I know it is different than ACC. In my case, I usually turn off ACC in my 958 when going through mountain ranges or I'll go off the highway. I think Innodrive will allow me to vary speed as I make curves and go up or down inclines. And from what I read on the order site, it includes lane keep. I noticed there is no individual lane keep option anymore (not that I wanted that option)

Quick Reply: Innodrive and Lane Keep assist