Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Center console grab handle storage

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2019, 09:38 AM
mafpolo
Rennlist Member

Received 225 Likes on 175 Posts

I bought the tray, but it rattles. After the dealer fixed my fuel line rattle, I bought the tray,and then heard a new rattle...it was the tray, which is too bad, because it made much better use of the center console.
Old 01-13-2019, 12:26 PM
wkearney99
Rennlist Member

Received 192 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by mafpolo
I bought the tray, but it rattles. After the dealer fixed my fuel line rattle, I bought the tray,and then heard a new rattle...it was the tray, which is too bad, because it made much better use of the center console.
Huh, they must have used a different plastic for previous years, or something. Mine's relatively flexible plastic, not stiff. No rattling.

The one rattle that keeps popping up is from anything put in the under-seat flip-down tray. My wife/son keep putting their sunglasses back in there without the fabric pouch. The next day.... "what's that rattle... dang it, the sunglasses again..." I keep meaning to look into some kind of felt lining for them or something.
Old 06-05-2019, 09:36 PM
Vladimore
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe it is just me, but I don’t get the center console grab handles on the Cayenne. I think they look goofy.
Old 06-06-2019, 03:05 AM
deilenberger
Banned

Received 1,150 Likes on 763 Posts

Originally Posted by Vladimore
Maybe it is just me, but I don’t get the center console grab handles on the Cayenne. I think they look goofy.
Vlad - I suspect you're right. The rest of us like them. They're fun too when you have a passenger and watch them grab for them...

Quick Reply: Center console grab handle storage