Notices
Cayenne 958 - 2011-2018 2nd Generation
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Thinking of a Cayenne Diesel...Build Help?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2015, 10:56 PM
mdrobc1213
Rennlist Member

Received 757 Likes on 414 Posts

Originally Posted by tigger1197
That's sad. I thought you might have been early enough to get it before the stop sale. I am in the same boat. The car I ordered is stuck in a US port. I ended up ordering an "S" instead since who konws how long it is going to take. But now I am looking at a march delivery.

What discount did you work out with the dealer on the car you can't buy?
6% but they're probably gonna offer additional $$ to keep me around as a customer on a v6 Cayenne or any other ordered car. We'll see but agree this will not likely end soon and I am beginning to doubt that this will be released in time for anyone to get a 2016 model before the new 2017 models begin production. Wonder what they are doing with the current ones as the production line seems to have stopped and been suspended also. The model has even been removed from the configurator online and most dealers also from their websites for inventory.
Old 12-05-2015, 11:15 PM
RS-America
Rennlist Member

Received 192 Likes on 100 Posts

Would also wonder about the seals etc if the diesels sit to long on the dock.
Old 03-09-2016, 01:00 PM
sclancy
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '16 Cayenne Diesels being sold?

So it seems all dealers have removed cayenne's from their official Porsche website inventories but a number of dealers are advertising '16 diesels on ebay and other classified pages. So are dealers allowed to sell cars in inventory? If so what kind of discounts can be had on these cars?? It would seem that a 10-12% discount could be had...Do we expect that Porsche NA will soon have to provide sales support/incentives to assist dealers in moving these cars off of the lots? and presumably the cars being held at port??

Quick Reply: Thinking of a Cayenne Diesel...Build Help?