Rennlist Member

Received 393 Likes on 256 Posts

Enjoy! 2011 is the best year for the 958.1
Old 01-07-2020, 06:51 PM
roll_the_dice
Rennlist Member

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by mafpolo
Congrats. It is beautiful. I have the same exterior and interior color as you. I put the black Chinese sport tips on mine (bought them from a fellow Rennlister who decided not to use them), and they look great. From what I understand, any Porsche that meets CPO requirements, regardless of age, will get a two year CPO warranty if the dealer wants it. I always though that a CPO car had to be in its original factory warranty period to qualify.I recently found out that Audi's CPO is only for one year.
I have been looking at those sport tips as well. They give it a much better look IMO.

Originally Posted by Topshelf
Congrats on the purchase, love the color. I just picked the wife up a '13 CD CPO two days ago as well. I was shocked to see a '13, let alone an '11 can be CPO. Wonder what the rules are for that? Either way, huge upgrade from her X5 and thrilled to finally get her out of BMW's. Best of luck with it!
Originally Posted by Topshelf
Agreed, after having six different BMW's over the years, they are a nightmare after 100k. And oddly, the newer the generation, the worse they are. E46's weren't that bad, but after that....yikes. I used to think it was just bad luck as the days of 100k miles being the end of a vehicle is old school thought. But I now truly believe they are built for a 3 year lease cycle. Anything after that is just random luck. This is our first Porsche, we bought with 70k and the wife drives just over 15k/year. So I'll be finding out just how well these compare in 2 years once the CPO expires. Fingers crossed.
I used to alternate...Porsche, BMW, Porsche, BMW...then I bought 2 BMWs in a row. That is why I came back to Porsche...1 change of scenery and 2 I was tired of things dying just out of warranty. Not saying that doesn't happen with any MFG, but was tired of it with my BMWs.

I wanted a CD, but couldn't pass this one up. I found a CD in Atlanta and it sold right before I called them! Might have taken some time to get used to pulling up the diesel pump...haha

Old 01-07-2020, 06:53 PM
roll_the_dice
Rennlist Member

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by cbracerx
Enjoy! 2011 is the best year for the 958.1
HAHA! Agreed!
Old 01-07-2020, 09:36 PM
cbracerx
Rennlist Member

Received 393 Likes on 256 Posts

Originally Posted by roll_the_dice
I have been looking at those sport tips as well. They give it a much better look IMO.

(snip)
Very happy with mine, purchased on Amazon - same Chinese seller behind the scenes.

Quick Reply: Purchased a CPO 2011 958