Sponsored by:

Clock On Dash

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Needsdecaf
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,540 Likes on 1,582 Posts

Spoke to my CA this morning. There is no indication clock had been discontinued.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:40 PM
billyg
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Spoke to a nice lady @ USA corporate about this on Friday. She left a message Saturday saying the center clock only comes if you order the optional Sport Chrono Clock. So there you have it. We can now put it to rest, right? She loves me, she loves me not...
Old 05-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Slow Guy
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by billyg
$1950 for the 19's plus the 6.25% Mass sales tax. Have to factor in trade, though foe the S and slight discount for the new beast as a repeat customer. Oh tax me more b*tch!
Originally Posted by blackland
Tax is 7% here in Georgia, who knew we had a higher tax than MA?

My vehicle came with the 18's. The dealer said they did not have any other wheels available so I found a brand new set of 19" Turbo 2 wheels and tires that someone had just traded in for something bigger at a local tire shop. They charged me $225, including installation and N2. So I guess I paid about what the dealer would have charged if they had any wheels available (which I still find hard to believe that they did not).
State Sales tax in TN is apx. 9.25% but taxes on vehicles is apx 8.25% (varies by county). Fortunately no annual Pers. Property type taxes just a smallish annual registration fee.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:27 PM
gnat
Nordschleife Master

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Spoke to a nice lady @ USA corporate about this on Friday. She left a message Saturday saying the center clock only comes if you order the optional Sport Chrono Clock. So there you have it. We can now put it to rest, right? She loves me, she loves me not...
My experience with PCNA is that they are rather useless in answering such questions. Basically they don't want to talk to you directly and will either give you an answer that will make you go away or direct you to your dealer.

So I would just wait and see what shows up as that will be your definitive answer.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:10 PM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

mine was noisy, i just turned it off... not difficult to do..
Old 05-06-2013, 03:13 PM
philg3
Rennlist Member

Received 92 Likes on 71 Posts

You're getting the clock. Agreed that PCNA employs very nice people -- glad you had a good experience, but enjoy it for what it was -- someone trying to help you out, and her opinion that is likely incorrect.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:41 PM
billyg
Advanced

So is the compass now free and on the PCM? Always wondered why I had to pay 45 bucks for the 06 S compass displayed on the dash.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Slow Guy
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

So is the compass now free and on the PCM? Always wondered why I had to pay 45 bucks for the 06 S compass displayed on the dash.
One word.....

floormats.

Just stirrin' up trouble......
Old 05-06-2013, 10:07 PM
gnat
Nordschleife Master

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

There is a compass option you can enable in the MFD and the CAR screen on the PCM shows a compass (NAV/MAP of course also give you a direction indication). I assume they require the PCM+Nav though.

There is also the Compass option you can select for your build which replaces the clock with a Compass module.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:57 PM
TGED
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is not true. You get the analog clock when you did not order the Sport Chrono Pkg. But if you have the Sport Chrono Pkg you can set the small digital display on the Sport Chrono stopwatch to show the time.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:04 AM
billyg
Advanced

Ok, but she still was nice!

Quick Reply: Clock On Dash