Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

:: ECS Tuning :: Quick Cures For Common Cayenne Concerns

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 04:08 PM
touareg
Drifting

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

When are you guys going to put together a 955 => 957 conversion kit for 10% above cost plus shipping? hint hint.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:13 PM
endless_corners
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ugh. Appearance mods.. I would rather go on vacation. Give me PDCC from the 957 otherwise.. zzzz..
Old 04-04-2013, 04:39 PM
touareg
Drifting

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

Hah, I know, not the same car. Just can't see me selling my 2005 S that is worth like 15 grand to buying what will seem like the same car for 45-50k. I know the GTS has some better bits. So I am waiting for the 2009 turbo to come down to that price range. Interiors are exactly the same, so hard to swallow. I wan't something new, but the visuals of the new Cayenne don't excite me enough to go buy one, waiting to see what happens with the face lift.

I wish we had the new interior in the 2nd gen cayenne.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:46 PM
ECS Tuning
Former Vendor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Over the years, the plastic headlight lenses on any vehicle become cloudy because of UV damage, heat, and nicks. Replacing headlights can get extremely expensive, and often does not need to be done.

Because the damage on the lenses is so superficial, it's easy to do a restoration rather than replacement. Using a simple hand drill and this kit, you can eliminate most all of the cloudiness in your lens for better visibility at night.

Masking the area surrounding the headlight or removal is suggested to prevent any paint damage.

Click Here for more information
Old 09-16-2013, 05:45 PM
ECS Tuning
Former Vendor

Ever been loading groceries in your Cayenne's cargo area and gotten an encouraging tap on the shoulder by the hatch? Okay, less of an encouraging tap, more of a heavy-handed whack. Keep those bruises at bay with our rear hatch strut kits.

2003-2006 model year Cayennes have a heavy steel hatch, which in time wears out the support struts. Porsche recognized this problem giving subsequent models power liftgates, and now 50% lighter aluminum hatches.

Click Here for more information and order yours today

Old 09-17-2013, 03:10 AM
Jochy
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ECS Tuning

Ever been loading groceries in your Cayenne's cargo area and gotten an encouraging tap on the shoulder by the hatch? Okay, less of an encouraging tap, more of a heavy-handed whack. Keep those bruises at bay with our rear hatch strut kits.

2003-2006 model year Cayennes have a heavy steel hatch, which in time wears out the support struts. Porsche recognized this problem giving subsequent models power liftgates, and now 50% lighter aluminum hatches.

Click Here for more information and order yours today
Do you guys have in stock the right exact color match for porsche color crest center caps for the Alzor 856 style rims?
TIA
Old 11-14-2013, 01:50 PM
ECS Tuning
Former Vendor

Chasing a mystery coolant leak? If your 2003-2006 Cayenne is losing coolant, odds are you can trace it to the original plastic coolant pipes located beneath the intake manifold.

That's why ECS Tuning has assembled the most comprehensive coolant pipe repair kit available in the aftermarket. Our problem solver package includes original equipment cast aluminum coolant pipes, hardware, and seals. We even include a new thermostat gasket, a part commonly excluded from competitors' kits. Do it right; do it once, and eliminate this annoying problem, once and for all.

Click Here for installation instructions.

Click Here for more information and pricing.

Quick Reply: :: ECS Tuning :: Quick Cures For Common Cayenne Concerns