Notices
Cayenne 955-957 2003-2010 1st Generation
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anybody has tried eurocharged tune on their 955 TT/TT-S?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Mark Brillo
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anybody has tried eurocharged tune on their 955 TT/TT-S?

was thinking of trying out Eurocharged as they are local here (Houston).. my CTT-S is stock (well.. have fabspeed cat pipes, and updated aluminum coolant pipes minus the t-connector -- long story <sigh>, that's it).. do i need to update the diverted valves? anything else to update? would it improve the gas mileage? would just do some spirited driving but mostly the car is for daily driving..

thanks for your input in advance.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:30 PM
hahnmgh63
Three Wheelin'

Received 54 Likes on 49 Posts

If your not in a hurry I will give you feedback when I get mine. I know they have become very popular and lots of positive feedback with the 911, Audi, and Ferrari crowds. I am also and Audi guy and have been hearing so much great stuff about them that I called them and after a conversation with them I ordered a package deal of a custom tune that I needed some work on for my RS6 and a tune for my '06 CTTS. I should be getting it soon but they have been working on my custom RS6 tune (All Cats removed and Secondary Air Injection system removed).
Old 06-04-2012, 04:50 PM
s4treg
Instructor

Eurocharged does a lot of work on MB's as well, you should check out mbworld.org as there is a ton of feedback. The summary of what I got when i was over there (I had an E55), is that the Eurocharged tunes pushed the limits more.

Last edited by s4treg; 06-04-2012 at 10:24 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:05 PM
hahnmgh63
Three Wheelin'

They pust the limits a bit on the 911 Turbos also but usually have a Stage 1 & 2 level of tune. For the Cayenne Turbo S they only bump it up by 31bhp & 26ft/lbs of TQ which isn't a whole lot but the TUrbo S is already bumped up in Boost over the regular Turbo and it's the same engine. Porsche just did larger Intercoolers & more Boost. FVD & some of the others have a few more BHP if that is what you want ultimately but the slightly more mild Eurocharged tune costs a lot less too.
Old 06-14-2012, 09:55 AM
s4twin
8th Gear

Default I just got the eurocharged tune...

A couple of weeks ago for my 05 CTT. I'm vey pleased with the power gains and for the price you can't beat it.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:08 PM
Mark Brillo
Instructor

thanks for all the responses.. i was trolling the mbworld.org forums too.. thanks again.. will definitely consider them since they are local here (Houston).
Old 06-17-2012, 04:07 PM
B_P
Intermediate

Originally Posted by s4twin
A couple of weeks ago for my 05 CTT. I'm vey pleased with the power gains and for the price you can't beat it.
What other mods have you done to your CTT? I am interested in the eurocharged seems like a lot of HP for little money.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:48 PM
s4twin
8th Gear

Leistung Motorsports 2ndary cat bypass.....
Old 06-26-2012, 12:16 AM
hahnmgh63
Three Wheelin'

I have a '06 CTTS w/Fabspeed Secondary Cat Bypasses and just did the Eurocharged flash. I would say from the feel and that matches their specs, the Turbo S flash is a very mild increase compared to the regular Turbo. It makes sense since the Turbo S engine is the same except higher Boost and larger Intercoolers. The one thing that I do like is the throttle response is much better than before. In order to get decent throttle response before you would have to turn the PSM off but now it reacts like before with the PSM off but without the higher shift points and the kickdown. I can still have all of that and more if I do turn the PSM off though.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:31 AM
Mark Brillo
Instructor

^^ did you replace the diverter valves too? what type or brand did you use/install? did they install this? or have you installed this prior to the tune?.. we pretty much have the same setup (fabspeed 2nd cat bypass)...i'm waiting for my c63 to arrive then i'll pay them a visit..

also, did your gas mileage/consumption improved? stock i'm getting about 13mpg on an average
Old 07-01-2012, 02:50 PM
hahnmgh63
Three Wheelin'

I've been getting around 16~17 before the flash and haven't put a full tank through it yet but probably close to the same now. I'm about 60~70% back country highway, around 55~80mph depending on traffic. The throttle response alone was worth it. I also purchased the MyGenius loading tool from them so I wouldn't have to send my ECU in. You hook it up and it takes a reading of your ECU, takes about 15~20min. Then you E-mail the file to them and they work the tune from the stock parameters and send it back to you which you transfer back to the MyGenius and upload it to the Cayenne. You will still have the stock tune loaded on the MyGenius if you ever need to flash it back to stock for warranty, etc...

Quick Reply: anybody has tried eurocharged tune on their 955 TT/TT-S?